Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! (454 Views)

Jamb Correction Of Data 2021 / HELP PLEASE: JAMB Correction Of Data / See JAMB Correction Of Data Guidelines 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! by Maplegrem1: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
A mistake was made during my jamb registration process, instead of 2001 the guy filled in 2002.
I applied for correction of DOB but later got a mail from Jamb that it wasn't approved.
I've been admitted by Lasu currently but I'm yet to get admitted on jamb portal.
I don't know what to do and if it will affect my admission process bcus I've paid my School fee, acceptance and medicals.
Re: Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! by itsmolep(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Maplegrem1:
A mistake was made during my jamb registration process, instead of 2001 the guy filled in 2002.
I applied for correction of DOB but later got a mail from Jamb that it wasn't approved.
I've been admitted by Lasu currently but I'm yet to get admitted on jamb portal.
I don't know what to do and if it will affect my admission process bcus I've paid my School fee, acceptance and medicals.

You'll have to go to Jamb HQ at Abuja, so I heard sha.. I also want to change mine
Re: Jamb Correction Of DOB Wahala!!! by AdeGbuyi20(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Hello. Did you go to Abuja to change yours or you haven’t done it?
itsmolep:

You'll have to go to Jamb HQ at Abuja, so I heard sha.. I also want to change mine

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of Mbiam (juju) In Conflict Resolution In Traditional Society. / Lagos State University (LASU) Online Clearance Procedure For 2020/2021 Newly Adm / 8 Best Ways To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.