Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express (1245 Views)

Is It Safe To Order Phone From Aliexpress / Has Anyone Here Ordered A Phone From Ali Express? / I Want To Order Phone Through Aliexpress, How Save It Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Wilson5183(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Someone should kindly advice on how to go about it
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Kudducini(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Although, phones from aiexpress are a lot cheaper but the chances that your phone gets to you I very low
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Princedevoe(m): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2021
It is possible to order from there, but can be risky at times cos of Naija system. Why not order something cheap first, if you receive it, then order phone later on. Good luck!
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by DarkJeddi(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Better save yourself the agony of a lost phone and the months of wasted time and buy your device locally..
Or look for the services of 3rd party importers like Macbeyland,to avoid stories that touch..
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Luther0luther: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Post office thieves are your worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by thesolutions(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Wilson5183:

Don't be afraid to order anything from aliexpress. You will get your refund if the delivery fail.
but I have noticed one thing of a recent. the cheap Chines Postal services is no longer available for most products as the Nigerian Postal service system is frustrating delivery of ordered items. most sellers prefer to use premium courier service providers and they are very expensive.

if it is free delivery, try it out. the only risk there is tying your money down for over three months but you will surely get either your phone or your money.
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by SamuelLoch: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wilson5183:

I ordered some items during the November Black Friday sales and December, they've been coming in since February.
I got a message just yesterday, Tuesday, to come pick up the last item.

My verdict: Things are cheaper on Aliexpress, but comes at the cost of waiting patiently if you want cheap (or free) shipping fee. So, if you can wait for months, place the order. If you can't wait that long, use another shipping service like DHL.
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Wilson5183(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nobody is saying something abt custom fee, am hearing that I will pay for custom fee.

Someone should explain for me
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by iamyemiakins(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wilson5183:
Nobody is saying something abt custom fee, am hearing that I will pay for custom fee.

When no be say na car you wan order
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wilson5183:

any gadget over 50-60k,custom must collect duty
Re: Is It Advisable To Order Phone From Ali Express by Wilson5183(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who have idea the amount been paid for customer duty.

I just need a idea of how much.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9c For Sale / Advice Me On Phone To Buy - Galaxy A71, Oneplus 7pro, Iphone Xs , Mi T 9pro? / Please Friends How Can I Bypass Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.