Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,815 members, 7,851,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
I have told budaatum that books can't secure victory in war.
Nigeria's economy is doomed since nobody can push the politicians out of politics.
If you want to become a politician in Nigeria,then you will have to be like the rest or simply force them out.
If you can't fight with guns and ammunitions,then nothing will change.
You will end up like them or be killed or blocked from politics.
Ultimately,Nigeria will remain like this till humans go extinct or simply collapse with dead bodies all over the place.
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Ultimately,Nigeria will remain like this till humans go extinct or simply collapse with dead bodies all over the place.

Or The Owner of this World comes to Assert His Authority, as He said He shall!
Re: War by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The world has no owner.
Life is absurd.
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The world has no owner.
Life is absurd.

As Seen in this world and without going into the territory and darkness of the Unknown and the Unevidenced, Every Creation Always has an Owner!

Eg phones, cars, house, farm, animals...man!
Re: War by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As Seen in this world and without going into the territory and darkness of the Unknown and Unevidenced, Every Creation Always has an Owner!
You never saw any owner.
Draw the owner and show me the picture.
No theory is needed here.
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never saw any owner.
Draw the owner and show me the picture.
No theory is needed here.

Now you are putting me on the defensive, and I believe that I can address this But First, it must be settled that you have abandoned your post and conceded the loss of your ground, before I enter into the Cross-Examination box.

For it is you who was there first and you have not responded to my rebuttal, which shows and means that you are unable to reasonably rebut.

Thus, your response is an admission of loss, abandonment of post and A CHANGE OF POST for you have fled from the Witness Box and Now you have put me in it.

So is this your course of action? For when you say it is, I'll immediately proceed into the Examination Box!
Re: War by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are putting me on the defensive, and I believe that I can address this But First, it must be settled that you have abandoned your post and conceded the loss of your ground, before I enter into the Cross-Examination box.

For it is you who was there first and you have not responded to my rebuttal, which shows and means that you are unable to reasonably rebut.

Thus, your response is an admission of loss, abandonment of post and A CHANGE OF POST for you have fled from the Witness Box and Now you have put me in it.

So is this your course of action? For when you say it is, I'll immediately proceed into the Examination Box!
Draw this thing or leave this thread!!!!
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Draw this thing or leave this thread!!!!

You are not being a fair contestant, for Every soul Consumes that which is Pure and can safely consume it.

But unfiltered garri is Not good and unfiltered water is not healthy.

Thus, I take it that you now See and Know that your ground is Baseless and Untrue, (Only your Personal Wish, as you are entitled to possess by Law) hence your Abandonment.
Re: War by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are not being a fair contestant, for Every soul Consumes that which is Pure and can safely consume it.

But unfiltered garri is Not good and unfiltered water is not healthy.

Thus, I take it that you now See and Know that your ground is Baseless and Untrue, (Only your Personal Wish, as you are entitled to possess by Law) hence your Abandonment.

Don't you know how to draw?
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't you know how to draw?

So it is Settled Then, and now it is my Turn!

FIRST, I Object that I Never Said or Stated Here that "I Know The Owner of This World", It is You who Said It and is Wrongly attempting to attach it to me.

I said

As Seen in this world and without going into the territory and darkness of the Unknown and the Unevidenced, Every Creation Always has an Owner!

Eg phones, cars, house, farm, animals...man!
Re: War by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So it is Settled Then, and now it is my Turn!

FIRST, I Object that I Never Said or Stated Here that "I Know The Owner of This World", It is You who Said It and is Wrongly attempting to attach it to me.

I said
... "Every Creation Always has an Owner"!

The world is not a creation.
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Now you make another allegation that is impossible for you to Truly know or Give Truthful Testimony of.

For as a baby in the womb can not know Truly how his mother was made, so can you not know or testify as to the Truth that the world is not a creation.

For in Truth, you were not there at its making neither were you the one who built it, rather you are instead a baby in the womb of this world!

So by saying this,

HellVictorinho:

you Lie and have not given Truthful Testimony and neither are you capable of giving it.
Re: War by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you make another allegation that is impossible for you to Truly know or Give Truthful Testimony of.

For as a baby in the womb can not know Truly how his mother was made, so can you not know or testify as to the Truth that the world is not a creation.

For in Truth, you were not there at its making neither were you the one who built it.

So by saying this,

you Lie and have not given Truthful Testimony and neither are you capable of giving it.

I am capable.
I know it's not a creation because I know it can't be created.
There are things that can't be created.
They are actually arrangements of ageless indivisible objects that an observer gets exposed to by chance.
The observer can effect a change in his environment.
The act of effecting a change or a re-arrangment is called manufacturing.
But the re-arrangment can also happen without the help of an observer.
The re-arrangment that happens without the help of an observer happens by chance.
The appearance of the first humans happened by chance.
The attraction that leads to sex happens by chance.
The kind of baby that is born happens by chance.
The exposure of the baby to whatever environment happens by chance.
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am capable.
I know it's not a creation because I know it can't be create...

Smh! Sorry son, You can not give Truthful Testimony because A Truth-Full Testimony is Only Obtainable by

1) He who saw The Truth, if it can be seen!
2) He who heard The Truth, if it can be heard!
3) He who felt The Truth, if it can be felt!
4) He who perceived The Truth, if it can be perceived.

And since you were not there at the material time of the creation of this world, to do any of these things which Reasonably Establish The Truth of Your Testimony, You Are therefore COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY DISQUALIFIED from giving your testimony.

And every testimony already given in regard of this, is already Untrue and can not be accepted nor relied upon.

Maybe for playful purposes and unserious ends but, They Remain Fictional and Fictitious and Untrue!

So Abandon it as you did earlier!
Re: War by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Smh! Sorry son, You can not give Truthful Testimony because A Truth-Full Testimony is Only Obtainable by

4) He who perceived The Truth, if it can be perceived.

And since you were not there at the material time of the creation of this world, to do any of these things which Reasonably Establish The Truth of Your Testimony, You Are therefore DISQUALIFIED from giving your testimony.

And every testimony already given in regard of this, is already Untrue and can not be accepted nor relied upon.

Maybe for playful purposes and unserious ends but, They Remain Fictional and Fictitious and Untrue!

So Abandon it as you did earlier!

How did you know the world was created??
Baseless comparisons of humans to phones.
You are just comparing baselessly.
What do phones, buckets, tables,etc have to do with planets,stars,moons,etc ?
What was used to create these things?
Who created the creator of the creation?
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Who created the creator of the creation??

Now, again, it is settled you have No Ground and my turn to take the box.

Let me savour this for a moment with a short recess!
Re: War by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, again, it is settled you have No Ground and my turn to take the box.

Let me savour this for a moment with a short recess!

Answer the questions or leave this thread!
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

grin Because I have answered you before, you are now seeking to prevent and delimit my answer! grin

But seeing that you already know my answer, then it may not be necessary for me to restate it, for just as the last time, you were not able to rebut it.

However, as I have already presented earlier, Truth is Seen and Directly Evidenced and there is No Better or Greater Evidence than when Nature Testifies which is why I clearly stated

Eg phones, cars, houses, farm, animals, trees, land, rivers, lakes, man! All these things are seen in Nature and have been owned and are all capable of being Owned, including the House (the earth) they are Contained in!

Thus, SEEING No Thing Creates Itself (The Law of He who saw The Truth, if it can be seen) and it is Further SEEN and Real-Eyesed (called Realise) that Diverse Things are Created by A Person, who is like man or man is like (Not Animals or Plants), the Truth and Fact of which is Also SEEN.

Therefore, SEEING that No Thing Created itself in this world, neither can they, therefore, it is SEEN that "The Creator of a thing, is Always Outside and Beyond that thing created exactly like the Camry and Mr. Toyota, iPhone and Steve Jobs, man and He who we call "God"!

Simple irrefutable Proof in line with The Law of Truth and Evidence that is "IF IT CAN BE SEEN, then it must be the Testimony of He Who Saw The Truth"

And every one in the world has Seen and See these Truths!

HellVictorinho:

Who created the creator of the creation?

Just as I told you earlier, that[b] A Truth-Full Testimony is Only Obtainable by

4) He who perceived The Truth, if it can be perceived.[/b]

Therefore, I too can not and will not give Evidence of The Truth of Matters I know Not and that I can not reasonably and Truly know!
Re: War by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Because I have answered you before, you are now seeking to prevent and delimit my answer! grin

But seeing that you already know my answer, then it may not be necessary for me to restate it, for just as the last time, you were not able to rebut it.

However, as I have already presented earlier, Truth is Seen and Directly Evidenced and there is No Better or Greater Evidence than when Nature Testifies which is why I clearly stated

Eg phones, cars, houses, farm, animals, trees, land, rivers, lakes, man! All these things are seen in Nature and have been owned and are all capable of being Owned, including the House (the earth) they are Contained in!

Thus, SEEING No Thing Creates Itself (The Law of He who saw The Truth, if it can be seen) and it is Further SEEN and Real-Eyesed (called Realise) that Diverse Things are Created by A Person, who is like man or man is like (Not Animals or Plants), the Truth and Fact of which is Also SEEN.

Therefore, SEEING that No Thing Created itself in this world, neither can they, therefore, it is SEEN that "The Creator of a thing, is Always Outside and Beyond that thing created exactly like the Camry and Mr. Toyota, iPhone and Steve Jobs, man and He who we call "God"!

Simple irrefutable Proof in line with The Law of Truth and Evidence that is "IF IT CAN BE SEEN, then it must be the Testimony of He Who Saw The Truth"

And every one in the world has Seen and See these Truths!

Just as I told you earlier, that[b] A Truth-Full Testimony is Only Obtainable by

4) He who perceived The Truth, if it can be perceived.[/b]

Therefore, I too can not and will not give Evidence of The Truth of Matters I know Not and that I can not reasonably and Truly know!

Exactly.
You don't know who created the creator of the creation.
So,how did the creator come into existence?
Re: War by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Exactly.
You don't know who created the creator of the creation.
So,how did the creator come into existence?

Mmmh, you have great difficulty remembering Issues of Discuss, for which I am on Trial for.

For the Issue is not "how did the creator come into existence?" But

HellVictorinho:
The world has no owner.
Life is absurd/ The world is not a creation.

Which I have Proven as you have confirmed with your Silence and Change of Post!

So this proceedings is concluded!
Re: War by Posts: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

the world has no owner. it's a free world and the creator just want to be entertained
Re: War by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Mmmh, you have great difficulty remembering Issues of Discuss, for which I am on Trial for.

For the Issue is not "how did the creator come into existence?" But

Which I have Proven as you have confirmed with your Silence and Change of Post!

So this proceedings is concluded!
False.
If the world is a creation,then the creator must also have a creator.
Re: War by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
the world has no owner. it's a free world and the creator just want to be entertained
It has no owner/creator.

(1) (Reply)

N-power News: FG Gives New Directive On The Selection Process Of N-power Batch C / Ebonyi Former Governors To Host Nigerian Ambassador To Zambia, Amb. Ominyi / Resign Now, Arewa Sec. General Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.