Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

'cavani Doesn't Feel Comfortable In England' - Man Utd Star Wants To Leave And I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'cavani Doesn't Feel Comfortable In England' - Man Utd Star Wants To Leave And I (284 Views)

England & Man City Ace Kyle Walker Apologizes After ‘hosting Lockdown Sex Party’ / World Cup Winner And £150,000-a-week Star Wants To Be’ At Chelsea This Summer / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'cavani Doesn't Feel Comfortable In England' - Man Utd Star Wants To Leave And I by plethora007: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2021
MANCHESTER UNITED

EDINSON CAVANI

TRANSFERS
The striker's deal is up at the end of the season and he could leave for Boca Juniors, although an extension at Old Trafford is possible
Edinson Cavani’s father has said his son is unhappy playing in England and wants to leave in the summer.
The Uruguayan signed for Manchester United in the summer on a free transfer, penning a year long deal with both sides having the option to extend for a further 12 months.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has spoken about the positive impact the 34-year-old has had at the club but his father, Luis, says Cavani wants to play in South America to be nearer his family, has made contact with Boca Juniors about a transfer, and is also angry after being banned for using a racist word in a social media post.

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Mount, Jorginho, Abraham, T. Silva To Miss Atletico Madrid Clash (see Why) / Mclaren Racing Signs Agreement With Rising Karting Star Ugo Ugochukwu / Rangers FC Win Big In NPFL Test Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.