Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Do You Know Importation Is A Profitable Business You Can Start In 2021 ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Importation Is A Profitable Business You Can Start In 2021 ? (144 Views)

Importation Is Sweet But E-commerce Is A Babe - See Importer Mistake / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Importation Is A Profitable Business You Can Start In 2021 ? by mosesaigbe(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Are You Planning Of Starting Your Own Importation Business In This Year 2021 ?

The fastest way to shortcut your journey to success is to follow a mentor, someone who has done it.

I'm Moses, I've done this a thousand and one time and I'm here to show you how you too can do the same.

Come On Board And Learn From My Over 3 Years Mini importation Business Experience.

I'm Here To Train And Mentor You For Just a Little Token And Make That Your Dream Come True.

It's going to be 7 DAYS INTENSIVE IMPORTATION BUSINESS MASTERCLASS

What You Will Learn :

1. Meaning of Mini Importation

2.Requrements For Mini Importation Business

3. Secrets Of Successful Mini Importation Business In Nigeria

4. How To Spot Hot Demand Products That Sell Like Pure Water

5.How To Connect With Logistics Company Oversea

6. How To Buy Products Directly From Manufacturers At a More Cheaper Rate

7. How To Sell Your Imported Products Online/Offline like Speed Of Light..

8. How To Apply Copywriting on your Importation business to generate mind blowing conversion rate ( sales )
And many more

BONUSES :

1. My Practical e-Books On Mini Importation Worth #10,000

2. Free e-Book On How to Make ,Save And Multiply money Worth #5,000

3. Free e-book On organic Traffic Generations Worth #5,000

4. Free Recruitment As Jumia Consultant worth #5,000

5. Free Hacks To Hot Demand Products That Sell like Pure Water Worth #5,000

6.Six months Free Mentoring (priceless )

7 .Free Access To All My International And local Contacts Worth #10,000

Offer Value : 40,000

TRAINING Fee : 10,000

Early Bird : 2 ,990 ( First 20 persons only )

Hit
��������
0.7.0.33.26.95.49 If You are interested.

VENUE : Closed WhatsApp Private Group

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide On How To Start A Business In Illinois In 2021 / The Industrial Benefits Of Hard Chrome Coating / First Bank Promotes Cross Border Payments In Sub Sahara Africa With FGT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.