Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding (15500 Views)

Forbes: Nigerian Bitcoin Exchange Startup Busha Raises $4.2m Seed Funding / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Jeff Bezos Makes $13 Billion In One Day, Ex Wife Makes $4.6 Billion.  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BSdetector: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Yorubas and pettiness. You people are just digging up shits lately to prove what I do not know. Abeg who get PiggyBank? Who get Carbon? Who get Auxano? Who get Hotstop? Who get Etranzact? Igbos are always mature and ahead. No be our fault, na God do am.

cheesy cheesy Oblong headed insecure afonjas trying so hard to feed their puffed up ego. cheesy cheesy

undecided are you having a stroke?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
BSdetector:

undecided are you having a stroke?

Aboki.

Read what you post before posting them.

The Founders of piggyvest are two Igbo guys with one Yoruba girl. Somto Ifezue, Joshua Chibueze and Odunayo Eweniyi

Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BSdetector: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Aboki.

Read what you post before posting them.

The Founders of piggyvest are two Igbo guys with one Yoruba girl. Somto Ifezue, Joshua Chibueze and Odunayo Eweniyi

Co-founders and the Yoruba girl still runs the show and day to day activities of the company, plus piggyvest is just one of the various fintech comps.... doesn't still change the fact that Yoruba's dominate the industry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
BSdetector:

Co-founders and the Yoruba girl still runs the show and day to day activities of the company, plus piggyvest is just one of the various fintech comps.... doesn't still change the fact that Yoruba's dominate the industry.
Keep consoling yourself. You need it.
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BSdetector: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Keep consoling yourself. You need it.

Yeah....cope
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by Smartjob1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gbagura:
Yoruba have brains.
Okoro only have mouth and muscles (ìṣàn) but they don't realize that ìṣàn lo pá Bruce Lee.

Are you part of the Yorubas that have brains?
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by Cashify: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
smile11s:
We cannot keep waiting for the government while they continue to loot from no power supply.

In the future, there will be no government and politicians because corporations will take over.

So make politicians enjoy it for now.
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by Salewa97: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Yorubas and pettiness. You people are just digging up shits lately to prove what I do not know. Abeg who get PiggyBank? Who get Carbon? Who get Auxano? Who get Hotstop? Who get Etranzact? Igbos are always mature and ahead. No be our fault, na God do am.

cheesy cheesy Oblong headed insecure afonjas trying so hard to feed their puffed up ego. cheesy cheesy

Stop saying nonsense. Even your Igwe knows the Yorubas dominate the IT and FinTech industry.

If we say we should start counting the names of Yorubas into the game, day will break before we finish.
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Salewa97:

Stop saying nonsense. Even your Igwe knows the Yorubas dominate the IT and FinTech industry.

If we say we should start counting the names of Yorubas into the game, day will break before we finish.

Aboki shine my shoe.
Re: Nigerian Cleantech Startup, Havenhill, Raises $4.6 Million Funding by Mitsurugi(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2021
mrkunlex:
alaye why are you wailing, shebi you get transformer for your area, go there now and do the needful if you are pained

Wailing? Firstly, what is alaye? And what am I supposed to do with a transformer? You must forgive me I'm not used to outlandish terms.

Why should I be pained? I never told you I was in any case so how would you know or is this a Nigerian way of trash talking?

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos Delight Holds Reception For Prospective Investors In Plateau (Photos, Video) / 272 Firms Shut Down In One Year – MAN / Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.