Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp (485 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Quits PDP After Losing PDP Gubernatorial Primary / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / I Shall Revamp Education; Engr. Adeola Sosanwo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp by Vibrant007(m): 6:05am On Mar 10, 2021
The founder, Samuel Adetayo Sosanwo Foundation, Engr Adeola Ayoola Sosanwo has resigned his membership with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with immediate effect.

In a resignation letter personally signed by him, Sosanwo stated that his exit from the opposition party was to allow him focus on the effective running of his foundation and further enhance his political strength. He thanked the leadership of the party in the State for the privilege given to him to be part of the family.

The letter reads :

The Chairman, Ogun State PDP, Barr. Boladale Sanni

Resignation from ogun state PDP membership

Dear Sir,

I wish to officially inform you of my exit from the PDP family in Ogun State effectively.

This is to enable me focus on my Foundation (Samuel Adetayo Sosanwo foundation) and also enhance my political strength.

I thank you for the privilege given me to be part of the great family in the last few years .

Yours truly,

Engineer Adeola Sosanwo

Engr Adeola Sosanwo was the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2019 National Assembly election in Ogun east senatorial district.

Re: Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp by philo04(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2021
awon omo ale
Re: Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp by Baawaa(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2021
He want to join those that are eating grin grin grin
Re: Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp by Monogamy: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Hahahaha... Pdp Kosanwo
Re: Breaking : SAS Foundation CEO, Engr Adeola Sosanwo Quits Pdp by SooWan: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2021
hmmm he joined them for benefits before

(1) (Reply)

Mascot Uzor Kalu Writes INEC, Demands Transfer Of Voter's Card To Igbere / BMCs are jealous of Igbos achievements / Captured ESN Camps In The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.