Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buhari Queried For Celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Queried For Celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th Birthday (372 Views)

Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Queried For Celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th Birthday by bloggerblogger2: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has been queried by Nigerians for celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th birthday but shunning Aisha’s 50th.
Buhari on Monday hailed his deputy Prof Yemi Osinbajo on his 64th birthday, describing him as a “cool-headed gentleman”.
The president said he was proud to have selected him as his running mate.
“Happy 64th Birthday to @ProfOsinbajo, a reliable and dedicated deputy who is not only admirably competent, but also exudes confidence and passion in the performance of his job; a cool-headed gentleman who puts the interest of Nigeria above other narrow considerations,” Buhari tweeted.
“Vice President Osinbajo is an incredibly patient politician who demonstrates remarkable intellectual and mental energy in the discharge of his duties. I’m proud to have selected him as my running mate, and he has given a good account of himself since our journey began in 2015.
“I wish him many more prosperous years and Almighty God’s continued guidance and blessings.”
Buhari had kept mute on February 18 when his wife Aisha Buhari turned 50.
The outspoken Mrs Buhari went off the radar around September 2020 shortly after the wedding of her daughter Hanan. She had publicly criticised her husband’s administration severally.
The first lady, reports suggest, is in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Re: Buhari Queried For Celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th Birthday by 143WaZoBia: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Another one. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Queried For Celebrating Osinbajo’s 64th Birthday by SooWan: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2021
Lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Nation On The Path To Self-destruct By Deji Yesufu / Statement Addressing Allegations Surrounding My Just Ended Marriage To FFK / NSA Monguno Embarasses The Presidency Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.