Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Beautiful Twitter User Buys Tesla 2021 Model Y Doing Regular Jobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Twitter User Buys Tesla 2021 Model Y Doing Regular Jobs (361 Views)

Woman Buys Tesla For Daughter’s 16th Birthday But She Rejects It A.......... / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Twitter User Buys Tesla 2021 Model Y Doing Regular Jobs by philfearon(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2021
A beautiful Twitter User by the nick @drezrag announced on her Twitter page about her latest acquisition of the recently released 2021 Tesla Model Y electric car.

After posting the update on her Twitter post, it looked like some Twitter users besieged her inbox and were chatting her up about many different things.
This made the beautiful young lady to add another update to the post, telling the said persons exactly how she supports and manages her upkeep.

According to the Twitter User,

" For you weirdo's in my dm asking for my Onlyfans, I don't have that sh*t lmao. I bought the car by working a regular job and managing my finances right. Me, myself and I. That's it, THAT'S THE SECRET! For everyone that has said congrats, thank you so much"

In a world where one could be easily carried away with the various frivolities of life, managing one's resources is very important in order to accomplish important personal goals and well earned luxury.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/03/10/beautiful-twitter-user-buys-tesla-2021-model-y-doing-regular-jobs/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Foundation Receives Award For The Most Outstanding Philanthropic.. / Actress Uche Ogbodo Is Pregnant With Her Second Child, Shows Off Her Baby Bump / Erica Surprised At Dinner At Her Birthday As Elites Show Her This(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.