Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Can You Position Yourself On The Path Where Your Buyer's Get To See You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Position Yourself On The Path Where Your Buyer's Get To See You? (97 Views)

How To Create Your Buyer Persona / How Can You Position Yourself On The Path Where Your Buyer's Get To See You? / How Can You Position Yourself As An Authority In Your Industry, And Why Would Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Position Yourself On The Path Where Your Buyer's Get To See You? by Temmy1505: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2021
At a certain point in time 3% are in the buy now mode. 17% are in the the information gathering stage and 20% are looking for the solution- meaning they are looking for the right persons that have what they need

So, how can you position yourself along their journey?

Do you want me to teach you how?

You can contact me on 07034656528(WhatsApp only please) or you can send us a message on Instagram @perfumehubng_. Just state that you are from the Nairaland family.

(1) (Reply)

Kufman Technical Services Limited / The Biggest Obstacle To Success In Forex Is Impatience And Laziness / Business Support Site Like Quickteller Business For My Startup Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.