Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

No One Will Listen To Your Music Unless You Do This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No One Will Listen To Your Music Unless You Do This (280 Views)

Why 2baba's 'amaka' Is The Best Song You Will Listen To This Year / Listen To Double Six's Audio Rap Tutorial For Upcoming Rappers @doublesixbeats / Nicki Minaj Feature In A Gospel Song - Listen To Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No One Will Listen To Your Music Unless You Do This by Awesomeking: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
No one will listen to your music unless you understand the industry

The music industry of today isn't like the music industry of before, so many things have changed and has made the industry more complex.
Back in the days when artists like ice Prince, olamide,, wizkid and davido first tasted fame, the ticket to getting popular was based on these factors

1.how catchy your song is
2.how you look and dress
3.wether or not people have something commendable to say about you which will draw public attention over and over again

But today its everything has changed, people no longer care about your reputation or if you are even talented, its all about social media engagement now,becoming popular on twitter, tiktok and instagram is significantly more lucrative than jumping from studio to show hoping your song will catch on.
No one will sign you if you dont atleast acquure a little social media recognition for yourself, no one will help you create a fanbase, you have to create something for the label exec to be attracted to so they can build on it.
Watch out for my next post on all platforms to learn how to grow a fanbase as an artist and earn money from it even before you become famous.
. Follow me on Instagram -Songwriter_47
Facebook page- @songwriter47
You can also email me Songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Vector Drops New Track Ft M.I And Pheelz “crown Of Clay” / Please Where Can I Download Latest 9ja Music? / Lagos Trendingl; Teni - Wondaland Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.