Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous (392 Views)

Avoid Pink Pussy Pills & Other Unregulated Sex Enhancement Drugs - Expert Warns / Sex Enhancement Food / Sex Enhancement Coffee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous by CalmElder(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
I wish a medical practitioner, not ignorant me, posted this.

So, I went out this morning to eat and met three young men already seated, eating. They should be in their late twenties to early thirties.
Throughout their discussions, I was silent until one of them changed the topic to sex. He was narrating an experience with a lady he had sex with yesterday. He related that throughout the exercise, even though he lasted, she didn't cum, until he grew tired and stood up.
He's of the opinion that men are taking pills before sleeping with girls, so the girls have adapted, and it's not easy to satisfy them easily.
This young man, in his early thirties, who should have no business taking sex enhancement drugs said that he doesn't do without them. I was shocked, to say the least. When the youngest among cautioned him, he began to argue, I gently, to the best of my small knowledge, highlighted the side effects of the pills to him.
A search on Google will show you just minor side effects, it's worst than that, don't mind them at all.
During sex, the heart pumps more blood by beating faster, pushing some to the brain and penis, assuming, the heart and arteries are not healthy, what do you think will happen?
High blood pressure, stroke, shortened lifespan and weak drug dependent prick.

Take note of the following if you want to improve your performance:

The heart is responsible for pumping blood, arteries circulate it around the body.
Some amount of oxygen is transported along with the blood the brain.
If you take care of the heart, it will take good care of you.
Some kinds of foods like
Millet
Sesame seed
Walnuts
Fish
Beans
Mango
Cabbage
Vegetables
Etc, will boost your sex life wonderfully, even if it takes longer period of time.
In addition, be physically active, learn to trek briskly, ( mornings and evenings), exercise when you wake, worry less.

Too much of this will lower it:
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Sedentary lifestyle
Too much red meat
Eating too much sugary fruits
Sugar
Anxiety

Be wise and make healthy choices in life.

Erectile dysfunction is NEVER difficult to overcome, if you eat the right food for your age and also engage in exercise.

Cc Dominique
Cc Sissy3
Cc Lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Nice write up⚫

2 Likes

Re: Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous by Draslo(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Sedentary lifestyle
Too much red meat

People that indulge in the above have a more active sex life than you. #Fact

1 Like

Re: Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous by CalmElder(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Draslo:
Alcohol
Cigarettes
Sedentary lifestyle
Too much red meat

People that indulge in the above have a more active sex life than you. #Fact

1. They are in their 20s.

2. You are right: I go months, and until recently, years without sex.

3. Na body go tell dem from mid thirties.

1 Like

Re: Sex Enhancement Drugs Are Dangerous by CalmElder(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Valkan:
Nice write up⚫

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.