Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Hon Jagaban Advocate For Prompt Release Of 4 OPC Men Arrested Over Wakili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Jagaban Advocate For Prompt Release Of 4 OPC Men Arrested Over Wakili (277 Views)

Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja / Revolution Now: NANS Slams Sowore, Others; Commends DSS For Prompt Action / What The Prompt Release Of Redeem Pastors Tell Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Jagaban Advocate For Prompt Release Of 4 OPC Men Arrested Over Wakili by ADEKUNLE475: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2021
Hon. Olaide Akinremi, MHR.

Hon. Jagaban sir, I write to appreciate you for your effort and contribution in resolving issues around the detaining of OPC members who arrested the Fulani Wakili Iskilu in Oyo state.

Your move in immediately reaching out to the office of the Inspector General of Police and the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, in addition to the steps also taken by the Oyo State government, as well as Aare Gani Adams was instrumental to the release of these men.

It gladdens my heart that you made yourself available to render support to these men at this pressing time, and thank you for leveraging your contacts to assist in resolving their case.

This silent yet positive act of yours is a further conviction for me that you are always touching the lives of your people and those around you without making noise. We are watching.

God bless you sir.

Comrade Tunde Adekunle Williams.
09/03/2021

(1) (Reply)

Law Maker Says Nigerians Abroad Have No Say In What Happens In Nigeria / Nri Kingdom / ������� ����: ��� �� ������ �� ���. ��������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.