Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Can We Add A Design Tab To Powerpoint On A Mac? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can We Add A Design Tab To Powerpoint On A Mac? (263 Views)

How Can I Add A Download Button To My Site / How To Add A Signature In Bigpond Account? / Some Tips To Compress PDF On A Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Add A Design Tab To Powerpoint On A Mac? by EvanJose(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2021
PowerPoint Mac:

Go to PowerPoint Preferences or press the command and comma keys simultaneously (command + ,). In Authoring and Proofing Tools, click on General. You'll then see the options for PowerPoint Designer. Just like the Windows version, make sure you tick on the two options (see above screenshot for guidance).

Also, stay away your macOS from viruses, trojans and malware and keep it in its top shape like newly buyed with the use of an optimization software that also declutter the junk from your mac. I recommend to use a free mac optimizer tool.
Re: How Can We Add A Design Tab To Powerpoint On A Mac? by Frank80Campbell: 10:08am On May 21, 2021
You know, I'm a painter and now I'm also looking for the best information about paint in MAC. Therefore, if someone knows the best source where I can find something like that, share with me please

(1) (Reply)

HTC Unveils New Vive Pro 2 With 5K Resolution Display And 120hz Refresh Rate / How Chippercash Became A $2 Billion Dollar Company In 3years / Microsoft Teams Adds 3D Avatars As It Lays Out Metaverse Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.