Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Am Happy With Odegaard - Mikel Arteta - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Happy With Odegaard - Mikel Arteta (234 Views)

Arsenal Signs Goalkeeper Ramsdale And Odegaard Permanently / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy With Odegaard - Mikel Arteta by OfficialDlh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has admitted he is happy with on-loan Real Madrid man Martin Odegaard who is showing his quality each week at the club.

Mikel Arteta believes Odegaard is really a quality player and that is one of the reasons he was brought to the club and that Arsenal will benefit from his talent.

Speaking ahead of Thursday Europa League against Olympiacos Areta revealed how happy he is with the 22-year-old.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/03/i-am-happy-with-odegaard-mikel-arteta.html

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me / BREAKING: Benin Coach Dussuyer Unveils Final Squad For Super Eagles Clash / Five Lessons From The Super Eagles Win Against Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.