Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement (1985 Views)

Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2021
On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand

Same here. Or Osinbajo as an alternative. I can defend the credentials and suitability of both men even if woken up from deep sleep.

Can others, always calling for Tinubu to be forcibly excluded, do same for their candidate assuming they even have one?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Useless youths, young people are dying for you in the bushes to keep terrorists from overrunning your useless existence, you are canvassing for one of the originators of the whole issue,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by nsiba: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Oshigun:

Unless you can prove that in a court of law, very different to the court of your own personal opinion where you are the jury and judge, then Tinubu is not a criminal and should be allowed to aspire to any office he is constitutionally entitled to. Same as you are.

Hmmm, you are a smart chap and I like your kind but nothing will make me like that criminal, the late Gani Fawehimi even had a compilation of all his activities if not for "immunity" he would have answered to Gani in the law court

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Oshigun:

Abeg shut it. Do you realize how much of an unapologetic and 'throwback' imperialist you sound?

The SW should continue watching her people killed, raped, maimed and kidnapped by your barbarians and savages, who belong in the stone ages, because we want a Presidency we fully deserve in 2023 for the unmatched support we gave Buhari in 2015 and 2019?

You are a lunatic for suggesting the SW keep excusing and supporting the heinous behaviour of you Northerners, from your treacherous and dishonorable politicians to your illiterate street bandits and killers, because we want the Presidency in 2023.

I notice you have never said anything about the dishonorable conduct of the North which pretty much speaks about your persona and perspective as a man.

Hahaha
By now you should know that is the sentiment of the average northerner
You think they give a damn if you become refugees? Heck they have been refuging all over west africa for over 100 years,
Tinubu like Osinbajo are victims of kompromat!
If you have any brain which I very much doubt, you would have seen it years ago,
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Hahaha
By now you should know that is the sentiment of the average northerner
You think they give a damn if you become refugees? Heck they have been refuging all over west africa for over 100 years,
Tinubu like Osinbajo are victims of kompromat!
If you have any brain which I very much doubt, you would have seen it years ago,

Go and eat breakfast. You may be suffering from confused thinking due to low blood sugar.

Everything is levels in life. M0r0n. That is why we all work hard to elevate ourselves always to greater heights and levels.

Seriki and Wakili must fear Igboho, Gani Adam's etal because that is the level at which those respective players must face-off in relation to the big picture of current ethnic discord between the SW and North.

There is then the political level. Every single Poltician in the North is currently displaying morbid fear of Jagaban. From Buhari to Buni, who is always hinting about "one strong man" rather than face his job, they are all afraid of BAT.

They are falling over themselves trying to remove him from a race two years away instead of facing their core duty of leading people at their respective levels.

Even a fool will understand that Jagaban is a match for them at his level same as Igboho and OPC are giving the North headache at Street level in the SW. Seriki confesses to crying and sweating profusely when he hears the name Sunday Igboho. Lol.

Intelligent folks know how to separate levels yet remain cognisant of where they need to merge and cooperate for greatest efficacy towards a cause. You are very ignorant of this simple concept.

Your kind want Igboho to be Tinubu while demanding Tinubu be Igboho. Smart Yorubas know we can support both leaders by understanding their levels, challenges and arena of operation is different.

I told you before. You are irritating and a nuisance. Go and think about what I said above.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by QuotasSystem: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Oshigun:

Abeg shut it. Do you realize how much of an unapologetic and 'throwback' imperialist you sound?

The SW should continue watching her people killed, raped, maimed and kidnapped by your barbarians and savages, who belong in the stone ages, because we want a Presidency we fully deserve in 2023 for the unmatched support we gave Buhari in 2015 and 2019?

You are a lunatic for suggesting the SW keep excusing and supporting the heinous behaviour of you Northerners, from your treacherous and dishonorable politicians to your illiterate street bandits and killers, because we want the Presidency in 2023.

I notice you have never said anything about the dishonorable conduct of the North which pretty much speaks about your persona and perspective as a man.

Who is this untrained oloriburuku that has strayed into my mentions this fine morning? Have you skipped your meds?

Airhead, so you still cannot understand that it is the thoughtless,mindless, animalistic, savage attacks on innocent northern traders, and the stupid stereotyping and attacks on Arewa through your media that are being condemned by the north and not you 'defending' yourselves from your assailants? Olodo rabata. Such simple logic ordinarily should be obvious if you weren't suffering from a prolapsed brain.

Expecting that the undiplomatic foolishness you displayed wouldn't have political consequences is the height of delusion and the fact that you think you 'deserve' the Presidency underlines your lunacy, especially considering the fact that the SW has always been a divided zone when it comes to voting, which makes one wonder the basis of your arrogant delusion. If you still don't realise you are now political orphans without the North after dumping the east then you must be high on expired agbo.

Nonsense. Ordinary GEJ effectively sent you to political wilderness and all you could do was beg and wail for years to the amusement of the igbos, yet you're here chestbeating "you deserve presidency" as if you're anything more than political insects. Ogun strike the hand you use to jump in my mentions again.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Lmao
How intelligent are you when Igboho has to rise up to defend his people against the political machinations of Tinubu?
Is there really anything in your brain?
It is not an ethic discord BTW the SW and the North, you foolish man, it is a fight for survival! It's a battle of civilization, the news of yoruba deaths doesn't shake anybody anymore, we are becoming just like them, but you would never see it in a million years,

Oshigun:

Go and eat breakfast. You may be suffering from confused thinking due to low blood sugar.

Everything is levels in life. M0r0n. That is why we all work hard to elevate ourselves always to greater heights and levels.

Seriki and Wakili must fear Igboho, Gani Adam's etal because that is the level at which those respective players must face-off in relation to the big picture of current ethnic discord between the SW and North.

There is then the political level. Every single Poltician in the North is currently displaying morbid fear of Jagaban. From Buhari to Buni, who is always hinting about "one strong man" rather than face his job, they are all afraid of BAT.

They are falling over themselves trying to remove him from a race two years away instead of facing their core duty of leading people at their respective levels.

Even a fool will understand that Jagaban is a match for them at his level same as Igboho and OPC are giving the North headache at Street level in the SW. Seriki confesses to crying and sweating profusely when he hears the name Sunday Igboho. Lol.

Intelligent folks know how to separate levels yet remain cognisant of where they need to merge and cooperate for greatest efficacy towards a cause. You are very ignorant of this simple concept.

Your kind want Igboho to be Tinubu while demanding Tinubu be Igboho. Smart Yorubas know we can support both leaders by understanding their levels, challenges and arena of operation is different.

I told you before. You are irritating and a nuisance. Go and think about what I said above.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Lmao
How intelligent are you when Igboho has to rise up to defend his people against the political machinations of Tinubu?
Is there really anything in your brain?
It is not an ethic discord BTW the SW and the North, you foolish man, it is a fight for survival! It's a battle of civilization, the news of yoruba deaths doesn't shake anybody anymore, we are becoming just like them, but you would never see it in a million years,

Oponu IPOBian, Nigeria is still a sovereign nation with a democratically elected government in place and in charge for all intents and purposes.

That is what educated and democratic men, including leaders of Western nations, will respect till things change.

Political gladiators like Tinubu have to show they understand this because they must be answerable to other politicians who will expect them to refrain from encouraging or openly agitating for militia rule or chaos. That is what you are too daft to understand.

When Trump started praising and associating with white supremacists and militias, even praising them as "patriots" because he became the type of political leader myopic fools like you want Tinubu to be, that was the beginning of the end for him since Americans and the world began to view him as a sectional leader rather than a politic one. Odoyo.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Who is this untrained oloriburuku that has strayed into my mentions this fine morning? Have you skipped your meds?

Airhead, so you still cannot understand that it is the thoughtless,mindless, animalistic, savage attacks on innocent northern traders, and the stupid stereotyping and attacks on Arewa through your media that are being condemned by the north and not you 'defending' yourselves from your assailants? Olodo rabata. Such simple logic ordinarily should be obvious if you weren't suffering from a prolapsed brain.

Expecting that the undiplomatic foolishness you displayed wouldn't have political consequences is the height of delusion and the fact that you think you 'deserve' the Presidency underlines your lunacy, especially considering the fact that the SW has always been a divided zone when it comes to voting, which makes one wonder the basis of your arrogant delusion. If you still don't realise you are now political orphans without the North after dumping the east then you must be high on expired agbo.

Nonsense. Ordinary GEJ effectively sent you to political wilderness and all you could do was beg and wail for years to the amusement of the igbos, yet you're here chestbeating "you deserve presidency" as if you're anything more than political insects. Ogun strike the hand you use to jump in my mentions again.

Fool. Talk a lot yet end up saying nothing sensible. Who is the original and erring aggressors if not your savage and murderous Brothers?

All this you are doing is damage limitation for a dying, retrogressive, animalistic and backward caliphate and throwback way of life the South will eventually reject totally to associate with sooner rather than later.

If I were you, I would busy myself worrying about how to educate the many many destitute, hungry and desperate kids from your region who are future bandits in the making ready to turn the North into Mali.

Stop wasting time remaining here foaming at the mouth at the South that is the only reason your region is not worse than Afghanistan or Iraq today.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fighting day and night for Tinubu doesn't make you yoruba, it just makes you another tool in the arsenal of politicians,
Is Nigeria really a sovereign nation? The government has admitted it has lost control of security to 'foreign' bandits, smart people should be thinking about self preservation not pitching all their tents on an election that might not hold,

Oshigun are you too dumb to see who the "Trump" is in Nigeria and who the "white supremacist" are? , dude are you really this stupid Are the yoruba people being turned to refugees the supremacists?

Mehnnnnnnn

Oshigun:

Oponu IPOBian, Nigeria is still a sovereign nation with a democratically elected government in place and in charge for all intents and purposes.

That is what educated and democratic men, including leaders of Western nations, will respect till things change.

Political gladiators like Tinubu have to show they understand this because they must be answerable to other politicians who will expect them to refrain from encouraging or openly agitating for militia rule or chaos. That is what you are too daft to understand.

When Trump started praising and associating with white supremacists and militias, even praising them as "patriots" because he became the type of political leader myopic fools like you want Tinubu to be, that was the beginning of the end for him since Americans and the world began to view him as a sectional leader rather than a politic one. Odoyo.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by QuotasSystem: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oshigun:

Fool. Talk a lot yet end up saying nothing sensible. Who is the original and erring aggressors if not your savage and murderous Brothers?

All this you are doing is damage limitation for a dying, retrogressive, animalistic and backward caliphate and throwback way of life the South will eventually reject totally to associate with sooner rather than later.

If I were you, I would busy myself worrying about how to educate the many many destitute, hungry and desperate kids from your region who are future bandits in the making ready to turn the North into Mali.

Stop wasting time remaining here foaming at the mouth at the South that is the only reason your region is not worse than Afghanistan or Iraq today.

Incoherent blankhead with the IQ of a door knob.

You and your subhuman, ritualistic kindred are not worth my time because you remain political insects in the sight of the average northerners.

As a congenital hypocrite, you still see nothing wrong with the murderous excesses of your subhuman relatives that should ordinarily be sacrifices aka abokakus in reverence to your backward subhuman, ritualistic Yoruba practices.

Deluded Yoru.ba Heads-men with an insatiable appetite for human intestines, tongues, hearts, tongues and flesh feeling funky grin
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
QuotasSystem:

Incoherent blankhead with the IQ of a door knob.

You and your subhuman, ritualistic kindred are not worth my time because you remain political insects in the sight of the average northerners.

As a congenital hypocrite, you still see nothing wrong with the murderous excesses of your subhuman relatives that should ordinarily be sacrifices aka abokakus in reverence to your backward subhuman, ritualistic Yoruba practices.

Deluded Yoru.ba Heads-men with an insatiable appetite for human intestines, tongues, hearts, tongues and flesh feeling funky grin

M0r0n, read below and weep at the wickedness of Fulani elites like you and stop disturbing us here with your hollow and sanctimonious drivel. I can see you're in pain Yorubas are no longer enamored by Buhari or his Presidency.

Look in the mirror and confront the reality of what is written below that exposes you Northern elite as especially wicked and callous in Africa. Read the full article to understand you should be weeping and asking for God's forgiveness instead of trying to mix it here with people who are far better human being than you and your fellow callous and wicked Northern elite.

You sponsor terrorism and banditry against your own people and then deliberately underdevelop them plus deprive them of education and all ways to better themselves.

Yet you are here making noise because southerners are now annoyed the problems you created has become our own problem. Shameless fellow dare to threaten Yorubas with the Presidency as if your kinsme. Have ever done any good with it for your people let alone Nigeria.

https://m.editor.guardian.ng/opinion/the-gulf-between-fulani-rulers-and-herders/

The gulf between Fulani rulers and herders

During my tour of duty in these countries, I did not observe cattle rearing as practiced today in Nigeria. The standard of living of Fulanis in most countries of their sojourn fall within the middle and upper class range, except in Nigeria, where there is a large population of Fulani poor, beggars, herders and thousands of Fulani street urchins (Almajiris). If Fulanis are thriving and prospering in other countries, but live in extreme poverty in Nigeria, Fulani elites of Nigeria should be held responsible for this anomaly, because they control the wealth of the Nigerian State, they control blue chips companies in the Private Sector, and choice positions in the Public and Civil Service.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Oshigun:

Listen to yourself. You stay in the middle criticizing all sides. This is not what democracy is about.

It is about making a strong case for your own choice candidate and doing all you can to support the emergence of that candidate from educating others about the suitability of your candidate to actually going to vote for him/her on election day.

You're not part of the solution if you are offering politically correct criticism alone over an impending election. In truly democratic Countries people chose camps and fight for their camp. They don't sit on the fence offering soundbites and rhetoric alone. Doing that does not win elections for the candidate we hope will bring the changes we want to see.

Is it this your approach that will stop " all Nigeria falling for their tricks again"?

You possibly think democracy is all about picking a candidate?

I get where your point is being driven from but then again, you can't have an open government when the citizens are divided.

Ever wondered why Nigerians end up with bad leaders??
Do you possibly believe it's by mere picking a candidate to run for a seat??

How will you describe the electoral system in Nigeria??
And what do you believe have always been the main setback during these elections??

Waiting patiently for answers.
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by QuotasSystem: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Despite your clear and inherent stu.pidity & hypocrisy, may you be blessed.

Oshigun:

I oshigun am a M0r0n, read below and weep at the wickedness of Fulani elites like you and stop disturbing us here with your hollow and sanctimonious drivel. I can see you're in pain Yorubas are no longer enamored by Buhari or his Presidency.

Look in the mirror and confront the reality of what is written below that exposes you Northern elite as especially wicked and callous in Africa. Read the full article to understand you should be weeping and asking for God's forgiveness instead of trying to mix it here with people who are far better human being than you and your fellow callous and wicked Northern elite.

You sponsor terrorism and banditry against your own people and then deliberately underdevelop them plus deprive them of education and all ways to better themselves.

Yet you are here making noise because southerners are now annoyed the problems you created has become our own problem. Shameless fellow dare to threaten Yorubas with the Presidency as if your kinsme. Have ever done any good with it for your people let alone Nigeria.

https://m.editor.guardian.ng/opinion/the-gulf-between-fulani-rulers-and-herders/[/size]

Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
QuotasSystem:
Despite your clear and inherent stu.pidity & hypocrisy, may you be blessed.

You too brother. You're cool most time and at least you have a thick skin which I appreciate. Perhaps we will be cordial again after Buhari leaves and hands over to a Yoruba. For now, not possible. cool
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by QuotasSystem: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oshigun:

You too brother. You're cool most time and at least you have a thick skin which I appreciate. Perhaps we will be cordial again after Buhari leaves and hands over to a Yoruba. For now, not possible. cool

Don't hold your breath cool
Re: Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement by NnadyAutos: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
The next president of Nigeria should be a younger person with proven record of understanding of how Nigerian economy works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

By The Time We Come For The Corrupt Politicians....Nnamdi Kanu / Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Buhari, Shares Photos Of Damaged Cars / No Market In Ibadan Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.