Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed (3799 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by Bhams: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
The way our music industry potrays itself is really affecting our youths, who are convinced that education is not the way to succeed. We see our music stars singing, partying, dancing, slaying and chilling_then we think they are uneducated or maybe we think they are educated but are not putting their education to good use.Whatever the case may be, I want to tell you that education is important, no matter the career you're choosing.
Sadly, there is a group of fans out there popularly known as "Marlians".They are the distinguished followers of Naira marley.The funny thing about them is that they are following dangerous trends like: marlians don't go to school, marlians don't graduate and so on.Now, let's take a look at how Naira marley's school life went...
View the complete post on
http:///s167392fe210310en_ng?link=1
Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by Lawly: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Heheheheheeèh
Bros abeg make sure say you must finish wetin you wan start so wen Marlians jam you

1 Like

Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by Bhams: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bros, veiw the complete post with the above link.
Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by danny360: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
You're posting on opera news and trying to get clicks grin not bad. anyway, just in case you are really good at posting news you should consider being paid to post in blogs. Like mine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by MickzyDonald: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
marlians no dey click link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by The5DME(m): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2021
La click la bend down pause.

1 Like

Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by BigYash: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
But the marlians chief is better off that most graduates.
Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by decrownprince(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Bhams:
Bros, veiw the complete post with the above link.
La click la covid 19
Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2021
funny
Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by talk2hb1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
The way our music industry potrays itself is really affecting our youths, who are convinced that education is not the way to succeed. We se our music stars singing, partying, dancing, slaying and chilling_then we think they are uneducated or maybe we think they are educated but are not putting their education to good use.Whatever the case may be, I want to tell you that education is important, no matter the career you're choosing.

Sadly, there is a group of fans out there popularly known as "Marlians".They are the distinguished followers of Naira marley.The funny thing about them is that they are following dangerous trends like: marlians don't go to school, marlians don't graduate and so on.Just read on and explore what I'm about to say.

View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Naira marley studied Business law in "Christ The King Sixth Form College" in london.What surprised me was that he attended Peckham Academy in Peckam South London, England and graduated with distinction!! In business.Mehn that's cool.

So I'm not saying you shouldn't be a marlian;What I'm saying is be a responsible one.Go to school, graduate, not necessarily with First-class, but with a good result and make yourself proud.

Why don't you give me a feedback about what you think about the article above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Education History Of Naira Marley:marlians Should Be Ashamed by Bhams: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
danny360:
You're posting on opera news and trying to get clicks grin not bad. anyway, just in case you are really good at posting news you should consider being paid to post in blogs. Like mine grin
So what's the deal?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Federal And State Universities With Their Respective Tuition Fees / A Must Read For Every Post Utme Aspirant / This “primary 2” Maths Question Aimed At Seven-year-olds Is Confusing Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.