Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever (505 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / Faith Patricia Ariokot: Ugandan Sets Record For The Longest Time To Hug A Tree / Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever by AmeLonRo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Last Wednesday Robbie Dockter was catching fish in the river Marias in Montana. He thought something snackled his lure. He knew that he had crouched into something big when it started moving upriver.
“I thought I had a brown about ten pounds finally, but then she rolled into my lamp and we realized it was big and bigger than any previous” Dockter told the Independent Record.
Dockter and his daughter fishing with him on the end of the day landed a Montana record of brown trout with a weight of 32.43 pounds, a 28.5-inch circle of 37 cm in length, and a state record of 55 years of age.
E.H. Peck Bacon’s old record in Wade Lake caught in 1966 was 29 pounds.
Dockter, known for the large truth, fished an ultralight fishing rod and a 4-pound test on a stretch of river. When it began upstream, Dockter told the Record that the brown trout “had done whatever it wanted.”
He fought the fish 15 minutes before he finally managed to lead the fish downstream. The net was handed to his daughter Sierra and he scooped it up.
The docker (person employed in a port to load and unload ships) reminded Sierra that the 25-pound salmon that he had caught in Tiber Reservoir might be larger.
The fish weighed on their scale 32 pounds back to the truck. In the meantime, Sierra went online and found that the state record was 29 pounds.
“I called my wife and said I just caught the government record and she didn’t believe me,” Dockter told the record.
The following day, they met a game guard who authentically saw the breed trout at Christiaens Meat & Grocery in Valier weighed in a certified scale.
“It’s a truly humbling experience and I think it demonstrates the existence of monsters, and it is evidence that you never know and that it only takes one cast,” Dockter said to the Record. “Fishing is so cool this way.”

https://thenewkokoro.com/2021/03/10/fisherman-breaks-the-brown-trout-record-for-55-years-caught-biggest-fish-ever/
Re: Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever by Emptoluwani: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Last Wednesday Robbie Dockter was catching fish in the river Marias in Montana. He thought something snackled his lure. He knew that he had crouched into something big when it started moving upriver.
“I thought I had a brown about ten pounds finally, but then she rolled into my lamp and we realized it was big and bigger than any previous” Dockter told the Independent Record.
Dockter and his daughter fishing with him on the end of the day landed a Montana record of brown trout with a weight of 32.43 pounds, a 28.5-inch circle of 37 cm in length, and a state record of 55 years of age.
Dockter, known for the large truth, fished an ultralight fishing rod and a 4-pound test on a stretch of river. When it began upstream, Dockter told the Record that the brown trout “had done whatever it wanted.”
He fought the fish 15 minutes before he finally managed to lead the fish downstream. The net was handed to his daughter Sierra and he scooped it up.
The docker (person employed in a port to load and unload ships) reminded Sierra that the 25-pound salmon that he had caught in Tiber Reservoir might be larger.
The fish weighed on their scale 32 pounds back to the truck. In the meantime, Sierra went online and found that the state record was 29 pounds.
“I called my wife and said I just caught the government record and she didn’t believe me,” Dockter told the record.
The following day, they met a game guard who authentically saw the breed trout at Christiaens Meat & Grocery in Valier weighed in a certified scale.
“It’s a truly humbling experience and I think it demonstrates the existence of monsters, and it is evidence that you never know and that it only takes one cast,” Dockter said to the Record. “Fishing is so cool this way.”

https://thenewkokoro.com/2021/03/10/fisherman-breaks-the-brown-trout-record-for-55-years-caught-biggest-fish-ever/

Re: Fisherman Breaks The Brown Trout Record For 55 Years, Caught Biggest Fish Ever by Mide3367: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
AmeLonRo:

no pics

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Seed (east West Seed) / Milk Can/lock Milk Bucket Now Available. Get Yours / Fresh Nsukka Pepper (Ose Nsukka) For Sale !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.