Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette (22129 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / 12 EFCC Officials Suspended Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by just2endowed: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Buhari still. Believe nepotism is not corruption. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by CobraAnambra: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
-cobra
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by CobraAnambra: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
-cobra
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Diamondplus1805(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
2 for 1
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by kzubyar(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Iamdemola1:
DPR suspends three officials accused of leaking Bashir Ahmad, others’ plum jobs to Peoples Gazette

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-dpr-suspends-three-officials-accused-of-leaking-bashir-ahmad-others-plum-jobs-to-peoples-gazette/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

UBA
Ezekiel oludairo guys should be very carefully with these idiots that claim to sell data I send money for him and he refused to send the data for me his phone number +234 812 916 1433

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by archangel1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
4four:
I just wonder what is going in the mind of Yoruba's, Igbos and Niger delterns that is still supporting this lifeless one, I mean both politicians, BMC and ordinary people.

you just revealed my thought
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Dregenyi: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by ukahrawah: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
These Fulanis are greedy thieves indeed. From farmland encroachment to grabbing of all lucrative & sensitive fed positions to NNPC, DPR, Banditry, killer herding etc. Yet, their input to National development is less than .01%. Nigeria is ruined under these fellows.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by ukahrawah: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sluvist:
They all know the consequences of leaking such vital secret. Nobody can stand for them when the suspension come.

All in defence of greedy thieves. What does it cost you to flush your corrupted brain?

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by southernbelle(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

See nepotism, tribalism, chauvinism, esprit de corps,factionalism, regionalism and sectarianism in this damnnn administration

As in!

I already told myself not to be surprised by anything these people do, but I cannot help but get enraged whenever I read things like this.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Reference(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Corruption incorporated.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Eriokanmi: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Where are the BMCs grin

I guess they're short of words

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Sluvist(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
ukahrawah:

All in defence of greedy thieves. What does it cost you to flush your corrupted brain?
Hmmm, it doesn't pay to drag with a superior. If you can't stop them, they can stop your work. Wise men learn to not challenge seniors. Whether you call it corruption, stealing or preferential treatment, at last they still remain with the power to do and undo.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
4four:
I just wonder what is going in the mind of Yoruba's, Igbos and Niger delterns that is still supporting this lifeless one, I mean both politicians, BMC and ordinary people.

What's going on in the mind of zombies you say? lol

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Wande22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Picket Bashir Ahmad's handle on twitter
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Posts: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
something is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Posts: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Na wa. To think that they initially denied it, smh

those people are hell bent on bringing Nigeria to it's knees. What experience does the Bashir have?? backdoor appointments

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Posts: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
veekid:
So na true; buhari is a cow
no be lie
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Dpharisee: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:
Now damage control gone wrong.Always denying reality but claiming to be a government of saints.This is the hypocrisy associated with government especially a lying regime like that of the APC.
And SW voted overwhelmingly for this man and bitterly castigated Igbos for telling us ahead what he truly represents. People with jobs are given new jobs either while still in service or retired while jobless people like , ilovedemmanna use Nairaland to defend them shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by smallsmall: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari is running a corrupt and directionless government

The Corruption in this Buhari's Govt eclipses the all the corruption in previous PDP 16yrs Govt.
Buhari is so corrupt that even corruption is doing 'Sai Baba' to his corruption. This President is Evil personified.

His Nepotism is unmarched and he has killed the comatose "One Nigeria" beyond redemption.
The only solution as it is, is for Nigeria to either quietly breakup or we breakup by force.
The former is better but the latter will also be embraced, if left with no choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
So who is lying now Biko
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by stanisbaratheon: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Corrupt people are fighting corruption.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Racoon:

Remember this submission of mine?

And now, The misguided administrative reprisals came one week after the Gazette exposed how President Muhammadu Buhari appointed his junior media aide Bashir Ahmad to supervise the newly-established National Production Monitoring System (NPMS) — a powerful and lucrative division at the DPR on February 15. Guess your eyes don clear now? Guess you can see that the government has not issued any rebuttal about this corruption or sued the news outlet? Have Bashir Ahmed said pim? Hausa-fulani just dey use una head play kalokalo.

I support u assertion or submission bt this Hausa Fulani rhetoric to breed divisions in abit too much. If u say presidents kinsmen I will understand because even Jonathan and obj had kinsmen and only God knows how they set them up. 2ndly Atiku is Fulani let’s always remember this when we go all out.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Malawian(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
There is Freedom of Information Act signed into Law by Goodluck Jonathan. There was no crime here and the suspended staff should sue.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Mykraj99(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2021
News of Bashir appointment with DPR is fake but Obianuju Akwunwa of the DPR’s public affairs unit, Moedu B.O. and S.H. Hussaini were suspended.

Someone is destroyed our institutions with nepotism. Millions are jobless yet Bashir works as Buhari's SA and DPR staff

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Sagsabag(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Iamdemola1:
DPR suspends three officials accused of leaking Bashir Ahmad, others’ plum jobs to Peoples Gazette

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-dpr-suspends-three-officials-accused-of-leaking-bashir-ahmad-others-plum-jobs-to-peoples-gazette/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
The format is not how DPR wrote its letters.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Cj4charles(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2021
When army or Police recruitment starts, they won't allow the masses to rest but when the juicy oil appointments is out they share among themselves## Greedy mofo

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by baralatie(m): 4:32am On Mar 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by Temptee101(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Burial just buried the remains of this shithole.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette by bayelsaowei(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Mykraj99:
News of Bashir appointment with DPR is fake but Obianuju Akwunwa of the DPR’s public affairs unit, Moedu B.O. and S.H. Hussaini were suspended.

Someone is destroyed our institutions with nepotism. Millions are jobless yet Bashir works as Buhari's SA and DPR staff
its amazing.

If you ask some poor fools here who still support buhari if they have ever smelt working in DPR they will tell you No. But they will still support buhari. many Nigerians are fools and shouldn't be sharing the space with other humans..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police / Oyegun Receives PDP Faction Into APC / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.