Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Thinking What's Next For Me Like This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking What's Next For Me Like This (217 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / Unique Business Card With A Custom Logo For 15k. Rush Me Like Indomie!!! / Just Thinking; What Next After This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking What's Next For Me Like This by Auxtan(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
I managed to set up a business that my cousin brother is helping me manage before going back to school to be through with my semester and exams as I will have all the time to take my business to the next level once back home for my 6 months I.T, now here is the shock I got since back home the past 2 weeks for my I.T, a bigger company trading same thing as I do with bigger capital and facilities hence sells cheaper than I do just positioned themselves next to my shop thereby taking lots of my customers. Mehn I am here thinking of another thing to add to my business in order to survive this nightmare. No fairs for this life bruh!
Re: Thinking What's Next For Me Like This by johnpaschal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Auxtan:
I managed to set up a business that my cousin brother is helping me manage before going back to school to be through with my semester and exams as I will have all the time to take my business to the next level once back home for my 6 months I.T, now here is the shock I got since back home the past 2 weeks for my I.T, a bigger company trading same thing as I do with bigger capital and facilities hence sells cheaper than I do just positioned themselves next to my shop thereby taking lots of my customers. Mehn I am here thinking of another thing to add to my business in order to survive this nightmare. No fairs for this life bruh!

You didn't say what you sold or what could be added ....we cannot help you if you don't
Re: Thinking What's Next For Me Like This by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Auxtan:
Just try ur best and leave the rest for God, look beyond what u do and build customer loyalty
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp E-commerce Store / Why You Shouldnt Save Money In Banks Or Savings / 20 Nigerian Entrepreneurs That Built The Most Successful Family Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.