Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Cellbrating Two Month Anniversary In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cellbrating Two Month Anniversary In Nigeria (318 Views)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cellbrating Two Month Anniversary In Nigeria by iyahaloms: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
A couple of friends in Nigeria where celebrating a two month anniversary. They were very excited to be celebrating a full year and their anniversary. So I suggested that we send e-cards to the relatives on their birthdates. The result was a very interesting exchange. My friends are now very excited to wish each other for their two-month anniversary in Nigeria.

In this article I am sharing my experience with sending e-cards to celebrate an anniversary. I hope it can help you make your two-month anniversary in Nigeria an even more memorable occasion. This article will not discuss what to write as the content of the cards but I will share my experience about how to write the cards.

Before you start writing the cards for your friends or any other occasion for that matter, first collect all the information about the person that you are writing for. I am sure that some of the information will already be in your address book. You will need to know about their birth date, their marriage date, the year that they were married, the occupation that they have and also the nationality. These details will help you to write the cards in the right way.

After you have gathered the required information about the person, write the following on the inside of the greeting cards: names of the couple, the names of their children, the year when the wedding took place, the date of the anniversary and also the message. The message is very important because this is the way you will communicate with the person. You should also mention the reason for the greeting card. It is recommended to make the reason catchy and interesting so that it will not bore the recipient. Also ensure that you have written all the things on the inside of the card so that it looks well and fits the occasion.

If you want to add some quotes for the two-month anniversary, you can quote a few humorous lines from a novel or a movie. This will lighten up the mood a lot and will make it more special for the two of you. You can also include stories and small jokes on how and when the relationship got started. You can even include a line from a love story book or a movie where you as the sender are getting hooked into the character. Celebrating an anniversary is a great way to express your feelings and emotions towards your loved ones and especially your wife or girlfriend.

You can also write on the inside the greeting card how and when the two of you have moved to different places. You will be giving your lover a surprise by sending this type of greeting card. In conclusion, it is always better to plan ahead and spend some time in making the gift well presented rather than just going through the process of finding the right gift out of the box.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It 12 Months Equal To A Year And Not 9 / Masquerade Street Fight! The Hidden Igbo Carnival People Don't Know About / Benue South: List Of Villages In Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.