Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me (241 Views)

Barcelona Will Demand £631 Million Release Clause For Lionel Messi / Champions League: Barcelona Released Their Line-up To Battle Tottenham Hotspur / Injured Romelu Lukaku A Big Doubt Ahead Of Belgium's Clash Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me by FreeSpirited: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Imagine Dejong, and one Oscar minguez and lenglet are the 3 man defense to track mbappe and high field penetrating passes of Paredes and Veratti..

While Busquet and pedri are the two midfielder to battle Veratti, Paredes and Gana...lol

he used Dest and Alba as wing back....

Barca go suffer today..lol...I can't wait to cheer and toast to their massacre.. lol

Re: Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me by FreeSpirited: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
compare that line up with PSG's

Re: Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me by Crimrburster: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hmmmmmm, goals are brewing....
Re: Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me by vincentico(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
They know
Re: Barcelona Will Be Trashed Tonight: Check Their Line Up If You Doubt me by FreeSpirited: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
But from the first half so far....Barca has been more hungry to score...creating numerous chances they couldn't bury....While PSG are a bit relaxed, somewhat overconfident cos of the 3 goal cushion they have.
On the other end of the pitch, Lenglet was trying to hoodwink the refereee thinking he won't notice the professional foul on Icardi....It was a well deserved PK for Psg and yellow for Lenglet, especially when you consider Barcas PK two weeks ago where no one tripped Dejong of which it seemed so and they gave them pk..

(1) (Reply)

Simeone Defends Defensive Tactics As Title Race Hots Up / Burkinafaso Retained Their Place In The African Cup Of Nations / Why Enyimba Lost 3nil To Setif In Algeria. (TV Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.