Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Any Architecture Student Willing To Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Architecture Student Willing To Help (179 Views)

Want A Perfect Architecture Design,structural And Mechanical Design This Year? / Want A Perfect Architecture Design And Build Construction This Year? / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Architecture Student Willing To Help by PyroDavid: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
I really need help, I did IT at the Ministry of Housing, Alausa because
those private firm weren't ready to intern us cos of covid.
That's why I went to MOH and the issue here now is that, MoH buildings were already existing, no single one is been built from foundation, so what we mostly do is just go for site inspection, that's all.
The only thing we did was just make a snag list (that is on site) for themselves and gave us some few designs to do on softwares.
While some weeks we could just go without doing any thing
The problem I've got now is how to feel my log book, some months, they will tell us to work from home until when it's time to go for site inspection, really need help on how to fill my log book and writing the report

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex 2nd Lekki Toll Gate / Privately Built 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex With Boys Quarters / Why You Should Invest In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.