Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan (29412 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Uyi168: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
You no dey read book.... Nothing special about the guy.... You no dey read na ur problem be dat...
U nor know anything.
Believe me, u nor know anything.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sammysmiles(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uyi168:
.. U nor know anything. Believe me, u nor know anything.
You sef know say you no like Book..
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by jeff1607(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
At the end of the day this one can't cure or manage PARVO.

What's the point?
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Check him after 8 months. USA go don grab another of our copy...
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Uyi168: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
You sef know say you no like Book..
I nor too like book..

But, believe me, u nor Sabi book reach me.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
jeff1607:
At the end of the day this one can't cure or manage PARVO.

What's the point?
You are the kind of people that they call SADDISTS. How do you know he can't manage Parvo? You look like those wannabe vets abi?
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by MrEgghead(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

You are the kind of people that they call SADDISTS. How do you know he can't manage Parvo? You look like those wannabe vets abi?
Are there Vet wanabees grin
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by senteugene: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Animals doctor is also animal because human doctor is human
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sammysmiles(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uyi168:
I nor too like book..

But, believe me, u nor Sabi book reach me.
Why you dey examine based on assumption?
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
Why you dey examine based on assumption?
People wey know book and wey get sense, na once I dey know them

tongue
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Mrbenny001: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
There alot Nigeria that value pet very well.. it depends largely on locations, I still import a Bengal cat for a client last week at cost of #1.1m...alot vet are doing very big here.. there no lucrative job for any profession in Nigeria..it all depends on where and how you position your yoursel
ukaface:
Are there veterinary Hospitals in Nigeria?

How many Nigerians value pets? We wey fit chop anything.

That's how someone ate Tortoise....smh

Dude, congrats...but this career dey somehow sha for this country,just Japa go abroad...

Even nurses dey Japa,talk more of a veterinarian..
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
MrEgghead:
Too bad you're Ignorant.
Are they Pharmacist wannabes? Are they Medical Lab Scientist wannabes? Are they nurse wannabes?
MrEggHead you've come with your Ignorant and obnoxious attitude. Being Ignorant of something is not bad but exalting it is evil.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by mekiluv01: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dogshow:

Source: https://campusnewsng.com/2021/03/10/ui-vet-student-breaks-record-graduates-with-11-distinctions/

I can tell the secret. Ori awoko, odidi oga, ataré méjé, ifun adiye, igbe pepeye, odi jijopo. Sure charm to know book well well. Try it and thank me later
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mrbenny001:
There alot Nigeria that value pet very well.. it depends largely on locations, I still import a Bengal cat for a client last week at cost of #1.1m...alot vet are doing very big here.. there no lucrative job for any profession in Nigeria..it all depends on where and how you position your yoursel
You're right Sir. I am not surprised why many are Ignorant of the profession. Our attitude concerning animal health is appalling.
The Profession is not about companion animals. It is majorly divided into:
*Companion Animal Medicine which many love going to
*Large Animal Medicine
Veterinarians are found not only in Taking care of pets but ensuring safety of meats, animal feeds, Drugs for animals. They are the Licensed individuals who import animals and animal products. Including Animal drugs.
Veterinarians also walk as Sales Representative for Pharmaceutical and Agro-allied industries.
A Vet is the difference a Multi-billion naira farm can earn or lose.
Many vets don't want to go to Sub-Urban Environments because of they love city life and can't bear the local setting. They don't know that's where money is.
You don't compare a Veterinary Doctor and a Medical Doctor just like you won't want to compare Lemons and Oranges because they're all citruses.
Many vets have jobs opened for them but they don't want to do it because of the Empathy of animals.
Some wise ones go on into Fish Farming and earn nothing less than 500k personal income after settlement of workers. What of Poultry? What of Porcine Farming?
I Know wan talk too much sha. A Vet in NYSC doesn't teach and earns more than a Nurse and a Pharmacist during service years.
Vet Lecturers earn more than Medical College Lecturers because of Risk allowances a lot of it.
Vets work in NAQS and other Agencies in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Moutine(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sammysmiles(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uyi168:
People wey know book and wey get sense, na once I dey know them

tongue
The person you are quoting is an anonymous person and you claim to have sense?
Maybe you are hungry...
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by walkingshadow911: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
composure:
Those richmen pu..ssy simp will not see this young promising dude and help him to archive more of his dreams...

They prefer to buy mansion and expensive cars for big brother niga girls or actresses

and would vote in an illiterate president with only a nepa bill to show for it. grin

all hail Nigerians
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by walkingshadow911: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
mekiluv01:

I can tell the secret. Ori awoko, odidi oga, ataré méjé, ifun adiye, igbe pepeye, odi jijopo. Sure charm to know book well well. Try it and thank me later

u are joking abi
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Uyi168: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
The person you are quoting is an anonymous person and you claim to have sense?
Maybe you are hungry...
Big head, u quoted me first..
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by MrEgghead(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Too bad you're Ignorant.
Are they Pharmacist wannabes? Are they Medical Lab Scientist wannabes? Are they nurse wannabes?
MrEggHead you've come with your Ignorant and obnoxious attitude. Being Ignorant of something is not bad but exalting it is evil.
Don't be angry bros, I just asked a simple question
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by jeff1607(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

Seems you haven't had a pet or lost one, most of the good vets around are more of the practical type (they don't cram and pour) before they graduate you see the impacts they make, na this type de use methylated spirit to clean dog sores and don't know how an animal feels.

When you see a good vet it is written all over them, especially the passion and empathy.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by lookingfly: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let's see how many millions they would give him....if na bbn now.....
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by 8stargeneral: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amazing..congratulations.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
jeff1607:

Seems you haven't had a pet or lost one, most of the good vets around are more of the practical type (they don't cram and pour) before they graduate you see the impacts they make, na this type de use methylated spirit to clean dog sores and don't know how an animal feels.

When you see a good vet it is written all over them, especially the passion and empathy.
I work in a Vet clinic as an assistant. Restraining animals, Fumigation of animals in Large Farms.
The Total vets in Nigeria are only 8000 registered with VCN in Nigeria. Over 2000 are not in Nigeria or have stopped practicing While a Majority are in Private Practice. Less than 2000 are working with Government.
Most guys that claim to be Vets are Animal husbandry graduates or Animal Scientist. I have lost a Pet and I know the pain.
My Brother if you want to catch a fake a Vet ask them which school they graduated from. Also just ask them two departments in veterinary medicine
*Veterinary medicine
*Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry
*Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
*Veterinary Microbiology
*Veterinary Pathology
*Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
*Theriogeneology and Animal production
Sorry for your loss. And sorry for how I sounded.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
MrEgghead:
Don't be angry bros, I just asked a simple question
That question is stirs up people. Thank God you didn't use your Excalibur word "All of you wanted Medicine"gringrin
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Slymontee: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
I wish him all the best in life and above all a deep knowledge of God and relationship with Him.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by iguita: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
I no wan see you for bank say you dey count money as teller ooo
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by seunH: 3:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

You're right Sir. I am not surprised why many are Ignorant of the profession. Our attitude concerning animal health is appalling.
The Profession is not about companion animals. It is majorly divided into:
*Companion Animal Medicine which many love going to
*Large Animal Medicine
Veterinarians are found not only in Taking care of pets but ensuring safety of meats, animal feeds, Drugs for animals. They are the Licensed individuals who import animals and animal products. Including Animal drugs.
Veterinarians also walk as Sales Representative for Pharmaceutical and Agro-allied industries.
A Vet is the difference a Multi-billion naira farm can earn or lose.
Many vets don't want to go to Sub-Urban Environments because of they love city life and can't bear the local setting. They don't know that's where money is.
You don't compare a Veterinary Doctor and a Medical Doctor just like you won't want to compare Lemons and Oranges because they're all citruses.
Many vets have jobs opened for them but they don't want to do it because of the Empathy of animals.
Some wise ones go on into Fish Farming and earn nothing less than 500k personal income after settlement of workers. What of Poultry? What of Porcine Farming?
I Know wan talk too much sha. A Vet in NYSC doesn't teach and earns more than a Nurse and a Pharmacist during service years.
Vet Lecturers earn more than Medical College Lecturers because of Risk allowances a lot of it.
Vets work in NAQS and other Agencies in Nigeria
Case closed, from my side there is nothing to add. Excellent response
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by seunH: 3:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

I work in a Vet clinic as an assistant. Restraining animals, Fumigation of animals in Large Farms.
The Total vets in Nigeria are only 8000 registered with VCN in Nigeria. Over 2000 are not in Nigeria or have stopped practicing While a Majority are in Private Practice. Less than 2000 are working with Government.
Most guys that claim to be Vets are Animal husbandry graduates or Animal Scientist. I have lost a Pet and I know the pain.
My Brother if you want to catch a fake a Vet ask them which school they graduated from. Also just ask them two departments in veterinary medicine
*Veterinary medicine
*Veterinary Physiology and Biochemistry
*Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
*Veterinary Microbiology
*Veterinary Pathology
*Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
*Theriogeneology and Animal production
Sorry for your loss. And sorry for how I sounded.
Excellent
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by seunH: 3:50am On Mar 12, 2021
MrEgghead:
My friend you don't want to imagine, in fact that was what made the VCN start the process of issuing unitary veterinary identity cards to each licensed veterinarian in Nigeria because of "wannabe vets". As the other guy said we need to expand our horizon to get more knowledge of what is happening around us!!!
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Adext4sure(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Dogshow:

Source: https://campusnewsng.com/2021/03/10/ui-vet-student-breaks-record-graduates-with-11-distinctions/
The Adeyemo's have always been blessed with opportunities..

Congratulations bro.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
seunH:
Case closed, from my side there is nothing to add. Excellent response
Thanks Sir. More power to your elbow. Thanks for your assistance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOUN GST 107/707/807 (Good Study Guide) Questions And Answers / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.