Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE (2901 Views)

NYSC Complete Kit : For PCMS (nationwide Delivery) / NYSC 2018 Batch 'C' Class Room Interaction For Pcms / NYSC Automatic Revalidation For Pcms That Missed Camp In 2018 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by Sammydreezy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
If you are posted to camp at the NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, Wannune, Tarka LGA Benue State.

Here are some ways you can get there.

1. From Ikeja under bridge at the tail end of that bridge that links Ikeja to Maryland, after the Busstop beside Conoil,
there is a bus park called NEZAM that comes to Benue everyday. It costs #10,000.

You can as well simply ask if BENUE PARK from people around.

2. On the other side of the tail end of that IKEJA bridge is also another park called FLIGHT BUS PARK. They also go to Benue.

3. At Iddo-Oyingbo, there is Benue links bus park. Just ask around when you get to IDDO. From Yaba-Oyingbo-Iddo.

NB:- It's best to book ahead so you can leave with the first bus. But you can as well go to the park as early as possible if you can make it there that morning. The first bus usually moves between 5:30-6:00 am.

The journey would last about 15 hours if your driver is fast enough and provided the bus doesn't breakdown. You have to pray for a smooth journey.

You will pass through Lagos- Ogun state (Shagamu-Ijebu Ode) - Ondo state (Ore) - Benin- Delta (Agbor)- Anambra (Onitsha-Awka)- Enugu(9th Mile- Obollo Afor-) - Benue state (Otukpa- Otukpo- Aliade- Gboko-Wannune NYSC camp)

OR
Lagos- Ibadan - Akure- Owo- Ibilo Edo- Okenne- Ankpa- Ajaokuta- Itobe- Anyigba- Otukpa- Otukpo- Aliade- Gboko- Wannune

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself and your camping exercise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by Sammydreezy(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2021
PCMS, I hope this is helpful.
Re: For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by lebete3000: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sammydreezy:
If you are posted to camp at the NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, Wannune, Tarka LGA Benue State.

Here are some ways you can get there.

1. From Ikeja under bridge at the tail end of that bridge that links Ikeja to Maryland, after the Busstop beside Conoil,
there is a bus park called NEZAM that comes to Benue everyday. It costs #10,000.

You can as well simply ask if BENUE PARK from people around.

2. On the other side of the tail end of that IKEJA bridge is also another park called FLIGHT BUS PARK. They also go to Benue.

3. At Iddo-Oyingbo, there is Benue links bus park. Just ask around when you get to IDDO. From Yaba-Oyingbo-Iddo.

NB:- It's best to book ahead so you can leave with the first bus. But you can as well go to the park as early as possible if you can make it there that morning. The first bus usually moves between 5:30-6:00 am.

The journey would last about 15 hours if your driver is fast enough and provided the bus doesn't breakdown. You have to pray for a smooth journey.

You will pass through Lagos- Ogun state (Shagamu-Ijebu Ode) - Ondo state (Ore) - Benin- Delta (Agbor)- Anambra (Onitsha-Awka)- Enugu(9th Mile- Obollo Afor-) - Benue state (Otukpa- Otukpo- Aliade- Gboko-Wannune NYSC camp)

OR
Lagos- Ibadan - Akure- Owo- Ibilo Edo- Okenne- Ankpa- Ajaokuta- Itobe- Anyigba- Otukpa- Otukpo- Aliade- Gboko- Wannune

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself and your camping exercise.

Abeg wetin be the name of that bus wey dey carry from Abuja to Otukpo straight? I think they always follow that Bopo road and they're quite fast and efficient, but I don forget their name?
Re: For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by Sammydreezy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
lebete3000:

Abeg wetin be the name of that bus wey dey carry from Abuja to Otukpo straight? I think they always follow that Bopo road and they're quite fast and efficient, but I don forget their name?

Are you speaking about Benue links?
Re: For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by lebete3000: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sammydreezy:

Are you speaking about Benue links?

Nope, settled it tho. Thanks a lot...
Re: For Pcms Going From LAGOS TO BENUE by kokoori(m): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2021
I need help ooh what park will I use from abuja to benue

(1) (Reply)

Batch C Posted To Abia State / NYSC And Breakups. / Nysc Yikpata Kwara State Edu Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.