Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Bobrisky Wants To Spoil Boyfriend With Money, See What He Did - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bobrisky Wants To Spoil Boyfriend With Money, See What He Did (330 Views)

One Game Is Always Designed To Spoil Your Ticket. I QUIT!! / Liverpool Spoil AC Milan's Champions League Return In Five-Goal Thriller / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wants To Spoil Boyfriend With Money, See What He Did by Edem247(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bobrisky Wants To Spoil Boyfriend With Gifts, Asks Fans For Suggestions, Look At What They Told Him

Hello guys, welcome to my channel. This evening's gist is about Bobrisky's plans of spoiling her boyfriend with gift items and the reactions she received from her fans.
If you are on Instagram, then you would probably come across the Nigerian Instagram influencer who goes by the name Bobrisky. Relationship is something that needs to be handled with lots of love, care and attention. One of the best ways of showing love to your partner is by buying him or her gift items and taking your partner out on a surprise date. A few hours ago, Bobrisky who is a brand ambassador to many companies in Nigeria took to her Official Instagram account to make a post that received massive reactions from her fans. The Instagram queen, as she is fondly called, revealed that she wants to ... Continue Reading Here >>> http:///s523de55a210310en_ng?link=1

(1) (Reply)

Ronald Araujo Is Greatly Missed At Barcelona & This Is Why. / I Plan To Have Six More Children, Says Anthony Joshua / Barcelona Win Valencia , Faceoff With Atletico Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.