Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer (235 Views)

Is Elvis Chibuikem Chiwetalu Agu's Son Nairaland / Fiverr – Content Writing Fiverr 2019 | Somto Okeke Charles Blog See / Content Writing Tools For SEO 2019 | Somto Okeke Charles Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agu Somto Pascal Is A Scammer by Onyeisi366: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2021
I was scammed by Mr AGU SOMTO PASCAL, he claimed to have a sugar mummy link for me and asked if I was interested, I said yes and after many talks he told me to send a sum of 5000naira so he can send me her number, ignorant of what a criminal he is I send him 5000naira to his bank account (ACC NAME:AGU SOMTO PASCAL, ACC NUMBER:0104726605, BANK NAME:ACCESS BANK) after a short while he sent me a number (09073222093) he told me not to call the number that she doesn't take calls at night, I requested for her watsapp number and he send another number to me (07048477518) I saved the number to my phone and I started to write her she then told me that I should make a sextape and send to her I begged her and she didn't agree still telling me to make a sextape for her I told her I would see what I can do, before I woke up the next day pascal has blocked my number and I called and called but it did not go through then I decided to write him on watsapp he did not answer (words I told him, Bro, if this tin na scam, jus tell me make I lock up, Tell make if na scam make I move �‍♂️�‍♂️) he did not reply any of the messages but he blocked me on watsapp instead but, then I wrote to him in another whatsapp and told him I needed a sugar mummy and he agreed to get me a sugar mummy sending me the exact same picture of the woman he sent to me the other day, I smiled and told him that I needed to make a video call with him before sending him any money him being stupid agreed and we did a video call and I screenshot his face and I'm going to post it here, this is his whatsapp number +234 901 849 7224, please if you know him speak up let's put end to all these scammers and make our country good

(1) (Reply)

Vape Kits UK - Vapour Vape / Affordable And Durable Energy Saving Solar And Rechargeable Items / When Is Earth Hour 2021? What Time To Switch Off Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.