Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dinner With Creativefinger - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dinner With Creativefinger (110 Views)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / UNICAL Mr and Miss Fessa Dinner And Award Nomination Categories. / List Of 11 Delicious And Tantalizing Nigerian Dishes For Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dinner With Creativefinger by ocaugustine(m): 3:05am On Mar 11, 2021
In 2014, I graduated from University, no job, no money, I used to be a broke ass. During those periods I was always angry at everything and everyone. I don’t know the relationship between being broke and anger but I’m sure there is one.
Maybe it was because I was broke that I was angry or it was because I was angry that I was broke. Whichever way, I hated both of them.

But it all changed when I met this lovely lady who saw something in me, I never even saw. She taught me how to take responsibility for my life by showing me the path... CALL HER MY ANGEL.

If someone like me with average intelligence can make some cool money weekly writing, from the comfort of my small room and in my boxers shorts, then anyone can. Just last week someone reached out to me, for me to be his skit writer, at least from him I make nothing less than $50 weekly. That's what content writing can do.

WHO IS CREATIVEFINGER?

Orji-Oko Chukwuemeka well known by his pen name as Orji-Oko Uzor is a creative consultant currently living and working in Abuja, Nigeria. His areas of focus are article writing, copywriting, blogging, SEO blog post, content marketing, screenwriting, and story writing.

He’s well known as "Creativefinger", and as a consultant, he has worked for clients like Passion 8 Com. Ltd, Bevvy Multimedia, Teejaytrue.com, Urbizboost.com Aebreweryobsession.com. Last year, he wrote over 150 articles for his clients, excluding copywriting he did as a freelancer.
He has an online class "DINNER WITH CREATIVEFINGER" where he teaches people about content writing.

Just go to Google search bar and type in the name Orji-Oko Uzor. The result will speak for itself.

HIS DIGITAL PORTFOLIO:

chukwuemekaorjioko.contently.com

WHAT'S "DINNER WITH CREATIVEFINGER" ALL ABOUT?

DINNER WITH CREATIVEFINGER is a dinner class where people are taught the skill of writing content from scratch, keyword research, how to monetize those content on platforms, and how to market yourself as a content writer.

It's a two weeks online training with lectures and practical videos on how to go about writing content.

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SKILL?

Look around you, everything that you see online and offline is content both textual and visual. For the textual, those with this skill write what you see online and offline. For the visual, they are the ones that write the script for it, like ads.

You see, content writers are always needed and are what one can do while doing his 9-5 job.
You will never look for money, money will look for you.

WHAT WILL I LEARN IN DINNER WITH CREATIVEFINGER?

* What is content writing?
* Advantages of content writing?
* Characteristics of a content writer?
* Types of content writing?
* How to become a content writer?
* What is keyword and how to do keyword research? (Video)
* Different ways to write plagiarism free content (Video)
* Platforms to register as a content writer and monetize your skills(Video)
* How to market yourself as a content writer

And many more!!

OTHER BONUSES

*uncommon ebook on content writing, you will never find free online: valued at $45
* Free ebook on sell like crazy

HOW MUCH FOR THIS TRAINING?
N10,000 OR $27

But pay today and get 80% discount for early birds only for this Easter Season
Basically, this is a FREE TRAINING. If you don't pay, you lose, I gain. If you pay, I gain, you gain. Either way, I still GAIN.

So, pay the appreciation fee and get in for this dinner!!!

Click this link [https:///3t47FPV] for payment and get my latest book "LOVEMATICS" for free

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BOILER Admit Card 2021 / Interesting Hacks For Easy Project Topics Search / PDP Endorses A Prominent Politician As Flag Beaset To Embark On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.