Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Should Zarah Buhari Take Sahara Reporters To Court? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Zarah Buhari Take Sahara Reporters To Court? (205 Views)

Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé / EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Zarah Buhari Take Sahara Reporters To Court? by optionalY09: 3:24am On Mar 11, 2021
My advise for Zarah Buhari is to openly explain her side of the story with evidence. Should she go to court things will get messier because there are so much books to be opened but we’ve only opened one of them which we plan to open in a series style.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Should Zarah Buhari Take Sahara Reporters To Court? by orisa37: 6:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Yankuri Zarah.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: I Will Deal With M*rk Z*ck*rberg For Blocking My Facebook Account / Nigerian Headline/breaking News Today / Kaduna’s El-Rufai: a Man of Golden Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.