Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It (692 Views)

Bet And Win With Sure 2+odds... / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by henrygold100: 4:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Make I try my luck. This away/home -over/under. I don't understand it. And how do I locate it and play..

Secondly, can some one show me how to play away score. Like away team will score.
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by henrygold100: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Pics

Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by BigYash: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Home/Away over 1.5. That is you are choosing home or away to score 2goals and above. That pics you posted was super luck for the punter o.. Share code when you've picked urs..
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by Choosing(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
henrygold100:
Pics
what's the code
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by henrygold100: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
BigYash:
Home/Away over 1.5. That is you are choosing home or away to score 2goals and above. That pics you posted was super luck for the punter o.. Share code when you've picked urs..
how do I play it
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by BigYash: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
henrygold100:
how do I play it
Truth is this betting is not a good thing to learn. Talking from experience o,but if you insist,I will teach you how to pick those options. Nothing is sure in this business, its a game of luck bro.. Do you understand?
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by henrygold100: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2021
BigYash:
Truth is this betting is not a good thing to learn. Talking from experience o,but if you insist,I will teach you how to pick those options. Nothing is sure in this business, its a game of luck bro.. Do you understand?
I do understand this alot. pls teach me
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by BigYash: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2021
henrygold100:
I do understand this alot. pls teach me
You have to look for teams that scores goals a lot to play that option. But if you need big odds like that in the ticket you posted. You will go against statistics and I think instinct/luck will work more for you in that aspect.. Observe this link below. It has all the options and explanations.. Goodluck bro!
https://www.legit.ng/1136195-bet9ja-options-meanings.html
Re: Who Knows The Meaning Of This Bet And How To Play It by henrygold100: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2021
BigYash:
You have to look for teams that scores goals a lot to play that option. But if you need big odds like that in the ticket you posted. You will go against statistics and I think instinct/luck will work more for you in that aspect.. Observe this link below. It has all the options and explanations.. Goodluck bro!
https://www.legit.ng/1136195-bet9ja-options-meanings.html
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

PREDICT & Win N3,000: Man City Vs Tottenham (carabao Cup Final) / Ultimate Games / Christiano Ronaldo Launches A Five Star Hotel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.