Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo (3780 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by ThisisBuhari: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2021

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by remikalej: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2021
shocked finding hard to believe it's not staged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by uptimum123(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2021
lol

Watin Musa no go see for gate...this must have been during PDP era when they were misappropriating our funds to fund militants and IPOB instead of providing high standard equipments for our forces.

1 Like

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Mayng01(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Blood of Jesus!!! Accidental discharge! Misfire!! Stray bullet!!! Eeeeeewwwwoooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by WonderManly(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2021
I can't believe this...

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Alaigbopress: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Wonderment
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by chatinent: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Okay.

I left.

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Comedian2019: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Everyday in Naija is comedy.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Fahdiga(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Old picture

1 Like

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Jessepaid(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Hehehe....

The welder get good mind...

Growing up in Lagos...

Vulcanizers avoided police men....

Anytime they saw a patrol van coming, they would hide or walk away from their shop...

Reason being that....

Police no dey gree pay after them gauge their tires for them...

Na only food, petrol, cigarettes and drink police dey pay for for this country...

As for weed... They offer protection to dealers for exchange of free weed..

As for sex, they offer protection to brothels for exchange and others...

As for transportation they hang on buses or enter. It and claim they are staff..

The bus drivers, just allow them to avoid trouble..

The fuel wey dem dey buy sef na from road side extortion...

The money is always folded, crumpled and in change..

When they want go illegal operation they collect one car from the one they impounded and use.. no plate number...

The list is endless.. I tire for them oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by adajoe555: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Accidental discharge loading
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by pozehnani(f): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Just imagine....
Why won't there be stray bullet? After the welder would have tampered with with it and changed the default settings to automatic shoot and the thing will start shooting on it's own without touching it. Huh!

Our security agency lacks professionalism in every aspect. Imagine the method of maintenance being adopted by a security personnel. A local roadside welder at that

I love Americans. We need to learn from them in this aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Jessepaid(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:
hehehe..

I was listening to the radio this morning..

This case happened in 2011 the man is still seeking redress even now in 2021...

A man went to fix DStv for an area commander of the NPF...

While he was in the man's sitting room fixing it...

Another officer came and was playing with his gun carelessly shot the DStv installer on the leg..

he was rushed to a hospital in ENUGU NSUKA...

He was abandoned there...

Now my anger is...

Some police officer was granted an interview and he said and I quote " accidental discharge are not police brutality cases"

Cases of accidental discharge should not be tagged as police brutality...

I didn't just hear his name that's all.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by ObiOfOnistha: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Old picture
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by adajoe555: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe..

I was listening to the radio this morning..

A man went to fix DStv for an area commander of the NPF...

This case happens in 2011 the man is still seeking redress even now in 2021

While he was in the man's sitting room fixing it...

Another officer came and was playing with his gun carelessly shot the DStv installer on the leg..

he was rushed to a hospital in ENUGU NSUKA...

He was abandoned there...

Now my anger is...

Some police officer was granted an interview and he said and I quote " accidental discharge are not police brutality cases"

Cases of accidental discharge should not be tagged as police brutality...

I didn't just hear his name that's all.

This country is in alot of mess... can you just imagine, abandoned the guy there. you see when they kill these PF I don't waste for RIP. because most of them don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by OKOATA(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:
There's no cartridge in that gun so chill.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by adajoe555: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2021
OKOATA:
There's no cartridge in that gun so chill.

ooh.. but I would still happen when he loads it.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Welders are powerful craftsmen.

I buy bushmeat trap.

I set am, e catch meat the first day.

Nah so fear enter my body to eat the bushmeat. I google am to see the name of the species. To avoid stories of virus.

It was an African Giant Pouched rat, which originated from Gambia. Fear fear man, I still throway am.

Nah later I see say the nocturnal species, Oyibo man dey rear am as pet.

My trap never catch again since one week.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by lionness(f): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Reminds of the time SARS arrested the welder beside my office. The guy builds guns for criminals -- he later confessed that it was actually easy and cheap to build although it ain't perfect
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by padi94(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2021
This is an old photo na every year nairaland recycles this
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by richiemcgold: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2021
remikalej:
shocked finding hard to believe it's not staged
actually it's real, but was an old picture.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by UncleSnr(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
uptimum123:
lol

Watin Musa no go see for gate...this must have been during PDP era when they were misappropriating our funds to fund militants and IPOB instead of providing high standard equipments for our forces.

Thank god, now it is to herdsmen, terrorist and bandits.
God is great, we are getting somewhere.
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021

if the Gun burst now
 5hey will start calling devil⚫
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by Sandydayziz(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Is Nigeria not wonderful? grin
Re: Road Side Welder Fixing A Gun For Policeman In Nigeria: Photo by lite890(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
sadwetin man go do

(1) (Reply)

We Are Committed To Police Reforms - PMB, Gov Emmanuel / Is GRV Using "Charms" And “AMU"-LETS? / Journalist Who Revealed Keyamo's US Home, Drops Another N1bn Ikoyi House He Owns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.