Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,939 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion (21157 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Eriokanmi: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2021
One thing is certain. Baba doesn't know most of the goings-on in his administration. Even obj as smart as he claimed to be was being out-smarted during his administration. The kain revelation of fraud wey go commot after his administration go shock people. Those involved in one mess or the other are leaving the country already so they'd not say they left immediately after buhari left office and people would begin to suspect them. I won't mention names.

Sahara reporters' publisher is receiving the heat already. I learnt his party suspended him this week but this can't prevent the truth from prevailing. I was expecting a harsh statement from the lady's lawyer...if truly sue was innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by francisbarrack(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2021
U n ur household will neva escape God judgement coz d poverty rate ve skyrocket. Iran ki ran

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by simple250: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Go strait to the point YOU RECEIVE ALERT ? yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Fahdiga(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Lori iro

BTW
Hatred is different from criticism or opposition. So much vile in your post that left one to wonder how you do sleep at night
Shut up you demented punk. can you answer the question I posed to Zahra on her behalf. all those people that her father subjected to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Tvoice: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2021
Am just trying to picture the future and imagine the headline of the future just like Abacha loot , which means we are going to see headlines like Buhari loot , what a recycled fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Judolisco(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2021
OK how much was the money?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by stanliwise(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
As wicked and heartless as her father.

How can you steal such amount of money at a time Nigerians are begging and managing to feed and live.
Poverty and hunger inflicted by your useless father.
There is no good time to steal public fund. You get that?
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by johnmartus(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Guy must you be saying nonsense every time.
Fahdiga:
You are a big thief and must vomit the money. quick question to you Zahra: All those people that your father has been subjecting to media trials without first investigating them are they also guilty of the offence? so we have to believe SR. You are a big thief and must be treated as one
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amstamon: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court

Na where dem go see una be this
Why una avoid to comment on this tread?
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/10/married-woman-caught-hotel-kano-hisbah-official-his-daughter-not-lover%E2%80%94-hisbah
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Jerryherd: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2021
amstamon:

Na where dem go see una be this
Why una avoid to comment on this tread?
http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/10/married-woman-caught-hotel-kano-hisbah-official-his-daughter-not-lover%E2%80%94-hisbah

Wetin concern me with Kano and Hisbah?!

My business is Ibadan and Amotekun
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Why responding to pigs and monkeys. Yes, is their F#cking Oil money" and they can't do nothing about it. It's your money now. It's a spoils of War. You don't have to explain yourself my sister. Fucking morons, The Sahara is still accessible so is the mediterranean sea. Fucking Afonja Christians and IPOB Terrorist, I love how my Libyan brothers tread them, exactly how they supposed to be treated.

Libyan brother lol you mean terrorist grin grin grin. This is nairaland forum not Libyanland. Why the f word in your post?? I can't wait to feed u pork bacon cuz you sound like someone that is hungry that is why you are angry
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amstamon: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Why responding to pigs and monkeys. Yes, is their F#cking Oil money" and they can't do nothing about it. It's your money now. It's a spoils of War. You don't have to explain yourself my sister. Fucking morons, The Sahara is still accessible so is the mediterranean sea. Fucking Afonja Christians and IPOB Terrorist, I love how my Libyan brothers tread them, exactly how they supposed to be treated.

Stop defending this thief. Abeg come defend the hisbah commander dem catch for inside sabon gari Hotel on this tread grin
HIM talk say na his daughter grin cheesy grin

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Amaechi2023(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2021
thing is I can't take anything from Sahara reporters serious.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by bejeria101(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2021
You just kept it safe for us.

Thank you we appreciate your help.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by amstamon: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Wetin concern me with Kano and Hisbah?!

My business is Ibadan and Amotekun

And how doest this topic relates to amotekun? grin
Oh I see.. Zarha na chief amotekun officer hence the billions of naira donation for her farmers foundation grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Femeto: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Theif pikin.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Amaechi2023(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2021
remikalej:
Even if you did we know you wouldn't admit
your not being sincerest here and until it gets to you, you might not just understand the reality.
we both know Sahara reporters are known for dishing out lies.
countless number of times we've seen it. and you expect a sane individual to take them serious.
absolute rubbish.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by asobo1: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2021
See the daughter and cronies of their corruption fighter cashing out while they stay online defending the inept.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Bankalert(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Siberia01:

Baby female cow
This is the only mockery you could come up with from your coconut-water-filled-head? Numskulls like you turn nairaland into a kindergarten site.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Libyan brother lol you mean terrorist grin grin grin. This is nairaland forum not Libyanland. Why the f word in your post?? I can't wait to feed u pork bacon cuz you sound like someone that is hungry that is why you are angry
Jews don't eat pork.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Buhari's family ( nuclear and extended family) money laundering will surely pass that of Abacha loots,.

Meanwhile let's celebrate Buhari's government with petrol price at #180 naira....

No protest, no murmuring..... We love you our Darling daddy,....Deal with them ( more hardship Sir..)

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by bejeria101(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2021
The other time magu picked this same thief up when they discovered 7.2bn in her zenith bank account.

What happened? Nothing.

Intergrity my left nyansh.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by ShaqFu: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2021
Bla bla bla. In all fairness, if she really wants us to believe she did not receive any wire transfer, she should make public the bank statement of her foundation. It's that simple. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by deherdsman: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2021
the hatered this sowore have for the president be his family is out of this world. what is she lacking in her life that she will have to defraud the fg? i'm beginning to believe that this sowore is on some cheap weed.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Tydazzles: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Zahra should have ignored Sahara reporters to be backing like a loose dog
BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM...PRESIDENT FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by IgboWarlord(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:

ყơųཞ ɱųɱų ŋơ ɠɛɬ ℘ąཞɬ ɬῳơ,ıɬ ʂɬąཞɬʂ ąŋɖ ɛŋɖʂ ῳıɬɧ ყơų....
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by elabrigo: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Psoul(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

I wonder what DSS injected Sowore, he has been misbehaving lately

Zahra is married to the Indimis Billionaire family , her father is the petroleum minister and the President so what the hell would an APC cheiftain offer her that she can't easily get

Just as Saraki dragged Sowore to court and won $100k in damages, let Zahra also head to court.

That defense does not make sense at all. If this is actually the way u think, then u will still need to get more wisdom.
If the President, the VP and all those high profile politicians get get involve in millions of Naira fraud, how much less a daughter that just got married to a petroleum Minister. Even the petroleum Minister that you believe can give his son and daughter in-law whatever they want is still stealing from the Corporation.
Money has no Full Gauge Level.
It only has Empty Level
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by CSTRR: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2021
I still can't get over the fact that Buhari made his daughter a board member of the directors of NNPC.

When we have Niger deltans with years of experience walking the street.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Imagine the words this fellow is dishing out ? If you're the only child of your parents, it means they are childles.
Re: Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion by CSTRR: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Not even graduate trainee.
A whole director. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed / Peter Obi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.