Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos (4589 Views)

Jonathan Is The Symbol Of Democracy - Jimmy Carter / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by dejavume: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
Just wait and see,even Bode himself is still going back to jail,coz GEJ will show dem,the real stuff he is made of!
When we are saying "change"those it means ACN and CPC are better off? NO
CPC in all states are having different problems,the lack sincerity,likewise ACN
CPC didnt recognize Abacha of Kano State as the gubernatorial candidate,and KAtsina State Gubernatorial Candidate too (Lado Damarke),i keep wondering why did CPC accept them in the first place.No internal democracy.MOST OF THE CPC CANDIDATES LEFT PDP COZ THEY LOST.CAMPAIGNING ALL IN THE NAME OF BUHARI,JUST LIKE WHAT SHEKARAU (PRESENT GOVERNOR OF KANO) DID IN 2003
ACN is the only party without primary election.party when the party member have no say.
Let's Vote the right and trust worthy candidate not party!
After 2015 you will all judge,and see that ALL THESE PARTIES ARE THE SAME
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by real4life: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
booboo79:

@real4life
you want to knw what some pple will still vote for PDP? because they are Human Being and are irrational in their thinking,
no logical reason y i should vote for a party that has not change my life in 12years,

or  how long will it take PDP to do this? 25years, 30yrs in govt? i dont need to be deceived about stable fuel supply nationwide when i know the billions of naira being spent on its importation and when  a quarter of this amount is enough to repair the refineries. i dont deceive myslf cos i knw my future and destiny lie in my own hands. as we lay our beds so we all lie on it. if its still PDP then we shld be ready to bear all the sufferings that goes with it 4 anoda 4yrs,

we have been singing this over and over, but it seems some are not gettin it,  in my opinion, i think we are not ripe for this so called change. maybe we shld just continue this glorified sufferings.

The most painful thing is that they normally make promises and never deliver but at the end of the day nobody even challenges them.

Remember

1. Obasanjo of PDP promised constant electricity within 6 months. He not only failed to deliver but made the situation worse after spending Billions of $ in 8years.
2. In 12 years PDP governments have never arrested anyone for thousands of assassinations. But they will "soon" catch the culprits.
3. After 12 years they have refused to build refineries, PDP crooks are still importing fuel from abroad. But they will "soon" build many so don't worry.
4. After 12 years PDP is still planning how to create jobs for millions of unemployed graduates.
5. PDP government has destroyed NITEL and careers of thousands of employees because PDP crooks want to buy it cheaply.
6. PDP has destroyed all our industries and handed control of the economy to few of their sponsors.
7. Tony "Anini" of PDP stole over 300 Billion meant for road construction, but today he is still PDP Mr. Fix IT.
8. Omisore of PDP was prime suspect in murder case but he won senatorial election the same year under PDP umblella.
9. Bode George convicted criminal is PDP godfather of lagos state.
10. Halliburton report has been swept under Jonathans PDP bed.

Now 2011 they want you to vote PDP because Jonathan was not born rich. This time they are not even making any promises because it does not really matter.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by desholah(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Topic,
He is ooo . . . . .Symbol of corruption,fraudulence and embarrassment. undecided

PDP symbol indeed!!! cheesy
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Binutiri(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pls why do u guys call him Bode George, he should be named Thief Bode George cool.I wish i can meet him abroad to insult, embrass and disgrace him in public.Flush thieves away from our system.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by yinka85: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
If he had died in prison,PDP would have claimed that he died for our democracy.

Insane people,msheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by booboo79: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ Dave2
Nooooooooo!
You stay @ home n mortgage your future
u stay @ home n slave 4 anoda 4 yrs of misrule
Vote for a change. encourage others to do same as we have no other place to call home. This is our Country and it belongs to all of us NW, NE,SW,SE,SS n NC.
this country is not for PDP and his cohorts alone.
You stay @ home you minus a vote for a change

Think, vote wisely
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Parnassuss(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
real4life:

The most painful thing is that they normally make promises and never deliver but at the end of the day nobody even challenges them.

Remember

1. Obasanjo of PDP promised constant electricity within 6 months. He not only failed to deliver but made the situation worse after spending Billions of $ in 8years.
2. In 12 years PDP governments have never arrested anyone for thousands of assassinations. But they will "soon" catch the culprits.
3. After 12 years they have refused to build refineries, PDP crooks are still importing fuel from abroad. But they will "soon" build many so don't worry.
4. After 12 years PDP is still planning how to create jobs for millions of unemployed graduates.
5. PDP government has destroyed NITEL and careers of thousands of employees because PDP crooks want to buy it cheaply.
6. PDP has destroyed all our industries and handed control of the economy to few of their sponsors.
7. Tony "Anini" of PDP stole over 300 Billion meant for road construction, but today he is still PDP Mr. Fix IT.
8. Omisore of PDP was prime suspect in murder case but he won senatorial election the same year under PDP umblella.
9. Bode George convicted criminal is PDP godfather of lagos state.
10. Halliburton report has been swept under Jonathans PDP bed.

Now 2011 they want you to vote PDP because Jonathan was not born rich. This time they are not even making any promises because it does not really matter.
Pataki:

Do I blame him?

When the likes of GEJ would send his wife and his cabinet Ministers to welcome this man from Kirikiri maximum prison, why would he not be talking today?

I blame we Nigerians, if we ever for once cannot decide to vote out this national disaster of a party. GEJ has not differentiated himself from the likes of Bode George and PDP!

Enough is more than enough of this madness!
naijababe:

Leave the name of the sage out of your dirty business, the current penchant to link and associate Awo's name to every nonsene out there just makes me sick angry

NUFF SAID!
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by jonnex: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
e-------l-------e=====w--------o-----n
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by 1025: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
, that is why PDP will not win Election in Lagos State except GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! who will not only win lagos on saturday but will win with landslide. I am in ACN but will vote for GEJ on Saturday! GEJ may not be the best candidate for the position in Nigeria but among all the Presidential candidates, he is the most tolerant, patient, Experienced and better equiped for the job.

@tomv,
when i saw this thread topic, i was expecting folks to discuss bode george as it relates to pdp and not why u will vote for pdp. a man that was living with high way robbers yesterday just went to the press to say he is the symbol of our ruling political party and here u are, spitting words of shame. no matter how we look at the elections, many of us that call this election free and fair may not do so considering how many lives we have lost in the process.
1st october 2010 introduced a 50th yr of nigeria with bombing as is the case in pakistan. our able president told us dokpesi is responsible. the same dokpesi that is behind that bombing is today forced to preach jonathan and we call this free and fair.
many who are supporting pdp today are not doing so as their choice but as their only way to freedom. assuming dokpesi did not join the jonathan campeign team, who says he will not be in jail by now? vote for who u like but always remember bode george is a symbol of pdp and that is the word of the day.jonatha told us a couple of weeks back that they were on course to liberate the west from the rascals, today, jonathan is licking the ass of rascals just to be the next president.

@topic,
bode is right. he represents what pdp stands for. on the other hand, bode is just one out of the millions of his types in pdp that are responsible for the situation in nigeria. when shameless criminals are the symbol of a ruling party, the country becomes an object of mockery. we are doomed with what we call the ruling party in nigeria. if the chairman board of trustees of pdp cannot deliever his immediate family, then we have problems with the system.iyabo obasanjo cld not get 60% of the obasanjo family votes and we have such goats at the helm of affairs tell me how we will progress.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by kokoA(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
Doesn't this man have grown up children? Kai! He is really embarassing himself nah cry cry
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by sbeezy8: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^ abi o to advise him right

Awo and Mandela?
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by reindeer: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
Of course he is.
All the GEJ supporters will run from this thread and try to deny that a vote for GEJ is a vote for people like Bode George.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by jeshurun07: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
i personally don't think a man's ability to conduct a free and fair election qualifies him to be the president of nigeria. Let's face it it is because they wanted to divert attention away from Electoral Report by Justice Wais (is it now?) that they brought in Jega who was a member of that panel thinking that Jega wld fail and at the end of the day we wld end up with a solarin-people's bank scenario and yours sincerely, we are not yet out of the woods yet because until the elections are over, it is not yet over!

Another problem I have with GEJ (without being personal) is that, a man's family gives us the faint image of his abilities, if he cannot control his wife up to the level of preparing her for the any political position since 1999 then am afraid that if he becomes president may goodluck not become toughluck
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Pennywise(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
What does statement accredited to Bode George mean? That Lagos PDP is corrupt? That they all deserve to go to jail?
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Akinmobs(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Something is wrong with the upper chambers of this ex-convict!
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by MrInfo1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pennywise:

What does statement accredited to Bode George mean? That Lagos PDP is corrupt? That they all deserve to go to jail?

Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
^ YOU must vote for Buhari, because the more votes he gets they harder to justify rigging

Integrity, Competence with Humility

Be wise with your vote!!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by bandely(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
The man is right! He is really the symbol of corruption, sorry I mean PDP
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
bandely:

The man is right! He is really the symbol of corruption, sorry I mean PDP
INDEED grin grin grin
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Akainzo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
dave2:

I thought of voting for GEJ this saturday.
But hey shocked shocked shocked shocked Still the same party that has misruled and ruined our nation.
Am not voting again instead.

Vote for Buhari
No need cos my vote wont make him win, so i will stay at home and enjoy myself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dave2, please do not sit at home on election day, you would only have helped the propagating the wrong idea that evil would always triumph.

Do your bit, go out and cast your vote for BB- Buhari/Bakare, and ensure that it is counted. Then sit back, realx and see the country take shape.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by monkeyleg: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
PDP the unrepentant wicked Club that has enslaved every Nigerian fpr over 12 yrs. Please folks think properly before you vote. let us not remain in bondage for another 4yrs. We have a golden opportunity to FREE OURSELVES
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Koikoi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
an ex. con, a symbol? of what? unless u mean pdp is a bunch that should of necessity be thrown into jail. anyways, I do not discuss convicts in a sense that depicts emulation. no no no no way pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by prefers555: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ has been able to charm us with his humbleness, mildness and all that. I guess we are still in for another four years of PDPs mismanagement of the economy. If you ask me, i think the PDP party leaders were smart enough to have chosen his kind for the presidential election. I think the other parties should try and learn a thing or two about the tricks b4 fielding candidates from god knows where, often times without the pedigree or charm to win over our votes. Imagine the likes of buhari, ribadu, pat utomi. These guys are probably the devils pretending to be political angels of our time, while GEJ is still the devil, so to speak that we know.
I think a acandidate in the stature of men like adams oshiomole, BRF and other notable ones would have been easier to sell to the voting populace than people like pat utomi who knows neat to nothing about the suffering masses than conjuring worthless economic theories that dont make immediate sense to us.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Fesisko(m): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2011
Indeed a father of Political thugery & criminals.he should just go and hug transformer!bode Ni,Jorge KO undecided
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Pafuri(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2011
This muthaphukr needs his head examined? Doesn't he have children? They need to tell him to shut the phuk up!
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Na wa ooo . . . Only in Nigeria will you have local champions cum ex-convicts, like this one yapping out loud in public. Gone are the days when ex-convicts hide their faces in shame, at least for years so no one hears them and their shame.
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by eghost247(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2011
[b][color=#990000][/color][/b]TEWONDE GEORGE
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by talk247: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2011
As symbol of progress destroyers party,What led him to KiriKiri? I dey laugh oo
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by danteweb: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Freudian Slip: Bode George Said He Is The Symbol Of Pdp In Lagos by kirkmikel: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2011
I will not be surprised if PDP wins the presidential ticket again afterall in the days of Jesus Christ the people still preferred the thief to be let off instead of Jesus. Nigerians are not ready for the rule of equity, justice and transparency devoid of corruption.
I could remember Diezani Allison the petroleum minister boasting about the availability of petrol Nationwide, has anyone bothered to ask her why kerosene that is the common man's source of fuel for cooking is more expensive than diesel and petrol put together.
Buhari shed tears because he is passionate about the rot that has beset our great country Nigeria. Do you know that our leaders don't steal millions anymore, they now steal billions. and yet we think it is not worrisome enough. A vote for PDP is an endorsement of the continuation of corruption in our country Nigerians please think outside the box leave ethnic sentiments out of this and give your votes to the end of corruption .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Igbo And Yoruba New Years Peace Convention / Corruption Perception: Goodluck Jonathan Versus Bola Tinubu / Finally Apc Has A Case Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.