Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available (560 Views)

Cats and Kittens Available For Sale / Kittens Available #2k / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Have you been looking to own a cute little domestic feline out of love or perhaps curiosity??!!

Well we have really adorable cats and kittens available.

Domestic short hairs and also Foreign breeds.

Cats make the best pets and if you keep an open mind and ears shut to unnecessary rumors, you would absolutely love having them in your home.

Interested and serious buyers should please send a PM.

Thank you.
Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Syphax(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
TrickorTreat:
Have you been looking to own a cute little domestic feline out of love or perhaps curiosity??!!

Well we have really adorable cats and kittens available.

Domestic short hairs and also Foreign breeds.

Cats make the best pets and if you keep an open mind and ears shut to unnecessary rumors, you would absolutely love having them in your home.

Interested and serious buyers should please hit me up via whatsapp on 08071419444 for pictures/videos/price.

Thank you. smiley

Why do you always make your posts without pictures?
Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Syphax:

Hi Syphax.. Well maybe I'd rather engage prospective buyers privately, share pictures or videos directly to them and proceed to negotiate if need be.

A few folks on this platform have gotten kittens/cats from me. So like I said, I believe anyone really interested would contact me via my whatsapp line or a PM.

Thank you.
Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Syphax:

Hi Syphax.. Well maybe I'd rather engage prospective buyers privately, share pictures or videos directly to them and proceed to negotiate if need be.

A few folks on this platform have gotten kittens/cats from me. So like I said, I believe anyone really interested would contact me via my whatsapp line or a PM.

Thank you.
Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Syphax(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
TrickorTreat:

Thank you.
I believe that posting their pictures will help in piquing ones interest. Most people won't like to chat you up for something they haven't even seen.

1 Like

Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by yetunsbay(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Window shopping might even prompt some buyers

1 Like

Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2021
yetunsbay:
Window shopping might even prompt some buyers

Happy window shopping. cheesy
Re: Cute And Squishy Cats And Kittens Available by yetunsbay(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2021
TrickorTreat:

Happy window shopping. cheesy
cuties.

(1) (Reply)

All Male Lhasa Puppies Now Available For New Home. / Adult Male Nigeria Dog For Sale / Owning A Dog May Cut Risk Of Children Getting Eczema, Study Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.