Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo (66723 Views)

Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos / Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by emmnprince(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
She got the gut!

Source of encourage to the timid ones.

One thing that cannot be taken away from her is her African beauty!
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by DarkJeddi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Help2020:

I never said acidic environment causes cancer,I only it's create a perfect environment for cancers to mutate..
And am saying that reversing the acidity of the body cannot kill off ALL cancer cells,that have spread to all parts of the body..
It is IMPOSSIBLE..
If you make the body too alkaline,you will kill your patient.
Because the narrow physiologic PH range is too narrow to achieve such..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by chikason22(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
She is really strong emotionally.The trauma of surviving a monster like breast Cancer is never easy to withstand let alone testifying about it.You are beautiful girl.May God give you a man that will love you as He wants for you and not what you are now.

Angelina Jole survived it this way too with breast removal surgery.So any woman above 40years old should start screening herself for Breast/Cervical/Ovarian cancer while men should do prostrate screening.
My real niggar. Prostatitis is real too, for we men 40yrs and above
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Sniper101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
na wa o so like this like this now so ehn na only puna na e diswan get to offer no bress?
well, it's well with her sha
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Petyr1:
which one is prostrate screening? It is used for what?
Prostrate is a scrotal accessory, it's prone to cancer among whites.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by twosquare(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
SegFault:

They did, but the answer is always; the gods are angry or the person is cursed.
I don't believe they did because with time, new sicknesses surface.

Some ailments were dormant centuries ago, but are now alive in this 21st century.

What the ancient world suffered then was gangrene.

Cancer is a new breed.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by IYANGBALI: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
I rather lick sugar and honey instead
those ones will give you high blood pressure
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
twosquare:
I don't believe they did because with time, new sicknesses surface.

Some ailments were dormant centuries ago, but are now alive in this 21st century.

What the ancient world suffered then was gangrene.

Cancer is a new breed.
Cancer is not caused by an organism bro, it might have been there, by the way gangrene is mostly the patients fault and it hasn't even gone self
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Liposure: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
justosee:
which breast she wan come give her children now?

She is still beautiful sha.
wet nurse and babyfood go do am
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Liposure: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

Those dudes are badass
Hoping to get a boob reduction surgery soon
i used to think black women were opposed to BRS
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Victoria938(f): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thank God for your life
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Liposure: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
emmnprince:

The future is MALE and FEMALE because if one of them don't exist the future will be wack!
thank you jare. The future is united
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Liposure: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
ZIINI:
Congratulations for surviving this
But abegs guys mii wan ask one simple hard question
This girl still look pretty young so possibility dey say she go still give birth.
If she give birth wetin go sup ?
a wet nurse will take care of that.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Liposure:
sb called a wet nurse will take care of that.
Oh ok
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by BrytSky: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is d kind of rare post dat moves me 2 comment... Sister, u'r a strong lady.. May God continue 2 kip u. Amen!
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by BENEFICIAL12(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE...

THOSE GIRLS THAT ALWAYS LEAVE THEIR CHEST OPEN AS IF THEIR SIZE OF BRA IS NOT IN THE MARKET I AM WISHING THEM THIS
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Nnamebuka: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
sharpwriter:

But wetin dey cause all these evils na? I don't want to believe that African fore fathers suffered these.
Lifestyle mostly which includes what we eat, use to birth, rub on our skin etc.

Sparingly do our forefathers suffer those still due to their lifestyle too. Theirs are mostly genetic. while more of ours are lifestyles than genetic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by maureensylvia(f): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Liposure:
i used to think black women were opposed to BRS

Loll reverse is the case
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lady Who Survived Cancer Causes Stir On Social Media
No she didn’t. It worked fine for me all day.

Breast cancer turned her into a boy. She can do whatever she wants shirtless. I don’t care.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Mrlouis: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Anneka101:
She is so bold and still looks cute. I really admire her self confidence.

You are a beautiful Queen.

The future is FEMALE
Hope say no be like this your FUTURE go be sha
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ahh! See this fine babe oo

Don't worry you will be fine because you are a survivor, an Angel and a pretty gurl.

I remember where I was staying before ,
In that building am on the second floor ,
there's this woman with fine fine young Daughters on the ground floor , sometimes while going up I can be hearing this woman shouting from their flat.

Damn horrible , she later didn't make it.

Cancer is not a real niggarr .
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by rhames(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
November1857:
Lady Who Survived Cancer Causes Stir On Social Media After She Posted A Photo Of Her Scars

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_OfficialBiZ/status/1369651539707650049

What a strong woman you are.

Congratulations sister. So many lost the battle before it began.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 4:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Future hubby below when he finds out she's boobless

Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by KenModi(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Nonsense undecided
If to say her breast dey intact she for gree share am

Gbam bro you said it all
truth is bitter bro the earlier she realizes that the better for her.
She still con draw tatoo join.

Dalil8:
No be u go dey tell us say u beautiful, na we go judge.

Madam u no fine again, u no even fine before sef.

Mastakija:
Gone are thise dayz when she was flaunting
Her profile picture is a proof

But if she give una puna, per usual una go chop.

Chai! Who do this kind thing to una?!

Bitterness is a slow killer; it eats you up from the inside.
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by Emeritus12362: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Its well with you my dear .
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
KenModi:

But if she give una puna, per usual una go chop.

Chai! Who do this kind thing to una?!

Bitterness is a slow killer; it eats you up from the inside.
give who puna?
I don't do transgender and I'm also homophobic make e no be like na my fellow man I make love with especially as she come resemble Ronaldinho so.
Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by KenModi(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
give who puna?
I don't do transgender and I'm also homophobic make e no be like na my fellow man I make love with especially as she come resemble Ronaldinho so.
Tufiakwa

I laugh in Brazilian! Na una type dey do those kind things for secret come dey deny for public. Abeg leave mata undecided
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by SHOCK7(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anneka101:
She is so bold and still looks cute. I really admire her self confidence.

You are a beautiful Queen.

The future is FEMALE
Pls u girls should stop propagating this useless slogan!
Re: Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo by bhadboi0802(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2021
na-waa-ooh: so sad, what a beautiful lady choo, the lord is your strength queen, praise GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.