Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Dj Cuppy Said She Will Love To Hangout With Broda Shaggi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Said She Will Love To Hangout With Broda Shaggi (587 Views)

Nengi Demand 60% Income Of The Video Made With Broda Shaggi / DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Alleged Relationship With Broda Shaggi / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Said She Will Love To Hangout With Broda Shaggi by Tifetodun1(f): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Broda shaggi has win the hearth of many girls due to his funny character and being the originator of "oya hit me" and "E shock you"
To the greatest suprise dj cuppy has revealed in an interviem with TV personality that she will love to hangout with samuel animashaun popularly know as broda shaggi,see the reaction of broda shaggi here:
http://www.tifehub.forumotion.com/t7-dj-cuppy-said-she-ll-love-to hangout-with-broda-shaggi#8/
TIFE TODUN.
Re: Dj Cuppy Said She Will Love To Hangout With Broda Shaggi by Martialartist88: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2021
hmmm.....hangout of the year

(1) (Reply)

“I Am The Real Prof Not That Robot Y’all Call Prof” – Erica Nlewedim / Davido's Brother Chairman Surprised His Wife Kani With A Range Rover As Birthday / Actress Ada Karl Severely Injured After Being Robbed In Delta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.