Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo (19000 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Boomark(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
MENELIIK:

Igbo people dont have se*se at all

You are free to shed tears about it. We the indispensable and generous Igbos have free buckets for those who wish to donate their tears because of what we want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Monogamy:

The answer was already coded inside my response. If Nigeria military are known for killing people unjustly just cos they are protesting or gathering, then it's advisable to avoid them by all means .

Catalonian, Scottish that are approaching their secession course all this years are still not close even though they are more civilized.

I am partially in support of secession in Nigeria irrespective of region but they must have made some reasonable development before taking such step
A simple question that requires a simple answer.

Kanu and your Nigeria Government who is call for war by their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Spandau: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
Yorubas history.

First Yorubas were fully into the war against biafra from beginning.but you people will always narrate it as if you people were neutral and biafrans brings war to you.

Secondly Biafrans were not invading the Western Region in order to win the war,rather they were going to capture lagos which is the FCT,and it happened to be in western region.If the FCT was in North,will they leave north and come west.

And if Ojukwu was targeting Yorubas,he won't put a yoruba man to lead that operation.

I need proves of war crimes biafrans committed in Benin Mid-West.

I also have proves of war crimes yorubas and hausafulanis committed in eastern region.
Asaba massacre is one of them.

That Awolowo suggested that a clause be put in the then
constitution to allow for
easy secession of any region and zik refused,all na Fallacy.
So zik vote/opinion is greater than that of two other men.

Your Awolowo was release from eastern prison by Ojukwu,instead of him to think of how to liberate his people,he went and join north against easterners just because Northerns promise his financial minister and a president after that.

Ok. But the Zik story is not fallacy. He did it and convinced his Northern gay partner too.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spandau:

Ok. But the Zik story is not fallacy. He did it and convinced his Northern gay partner too.
His Northern gay partner?Another yoruba's fallacy or do you have proves to this.

One problem with you yorubas is,you always write history to suit you,so that you all will be good people while others are all bad people.

The same people that will tell you how Biafra/Nigeria war was war between Igbos and hausa.
But on the next topic will be boosting how they won the war for Nigeria.

Where is your proves of biafra war crime at benin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by BSdetector: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Some hungry flatin0 spilling trash on arewa propaganda toilet paper......set of bitter, conquered and vindictive animals. This is why flatin0s will remain subhuman monkeys. The writer's mother is probably getting raped by herdsmen in the yeast or his father's head getting bombed out by NAF in orlu but the ret@rd feels it better to cross the niger brigde, skip the SS and focus his ret@rded attention on the south west..... spineless, vindictive, bitter, ret@rded and foolish are the best words to describe an Igbo man.....now they've been reduced to internet urchin trolling with hit pieces and memes online coping away their misery.

2 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by BSdetector: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
Yorubas history.

First Yorubas were fully into the war against biafra from beginning.but you people will always narrate it as if you people were neutral and biafrans brings war to you.

Secondly Biafrans were not invading the Western Region in order to win the war,rather they were going to capture lagos which is the FCT,and it happened to be in western region.If the FCT was in North,will they leave north and come west.

And if Ojukwu was targeting Yorubas,he won't put a yoruba man to lead that operation.

I need proves of war crimes biafrans committed in Benin Mid-West.

I also have proves of war crimes yorubas and hausafulanis committed in eastern region.
Asaba massacre is one of them.

That Awolowo suggested that a clause be put in the then
constitution to allow for
easy secession of any region and zik refused,all na Fallacy.
So zik vote/opinion is greater than that of two other men.

Your Awolowo was release from eastern prison by Ojukwu,instead of him to think of how to liberate his people,he went and join north against easterners just because Northerns promise his financial minister and a president after that.

Your source is probably the office of IPIG data...get a life rather than pushing twisted and revisionist history.

1 Like

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by BSdetector: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
His Northern gay partner?Another yoruba's fallacy or do you have proves to this.

One problem with you yorubas is,you always write history to suit you,so that you all will be good people why others are all bad people.

The same people that will tell you how Biafra/Nigeria war was war between Igbos and hausa.

This sounds alot like the flatin0 dogs I've meet.

......igbos are highly marginalized.
......igbos run the economy.
......igbos own all the houses in Lagos.
......igbos are unable to get houses to rent in lagos cus yoruba landlords don't rent to them.
...... tinubu is a drug dealer.
.......igbos populating asian prisons for drug dealing offences.
........Igbos: Yoruba's are cowards.
........igbo man runs away disguised as a woman cus he's not man enough to take the heat.
........Yoruba's hate igbos
........yet igbos troop into Yorubaland were they do business and practice their religion freely without harm, unlike up north where they get beheaded.
....... Yoruba's are fulani slaves
........ Azikiwe literally turned down an opportunity to be prime minister and to partner with hausa fulani that gave him ceremonial presidency.
......... Yoruba's are not to be trusted, they are cheats.
.......... basically you stand a 80% chance getting cheated at markets populated by igbos, do business with an Igbo man and soon he'd be plotting on how to cheat you out.
...........we want Igbo presidency.
...........we want biafra.
...........igbos when Osita okoro(delta state)- caught for kidnapping; he's not Igbo he's Niger Delta.
..........igbos when crude oil is involved;delta state is part of Igbo(biafra).

I can go all day about you guys bvllshit..... only those with a negative IQ number will fall for you guys generational propaganda...cursed tribe of africa.

4 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by theFilmtric: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
How a coup led by nzeogwu a souuthsoutherner, ademoyega a southwesterner,nwaoboshi a southeasterner and ifeajuna a sourhsoutherner was dubiously and deviously termed an igbo coup will forever remain a mystery.

Mind you a high ranking igbo military officer Colonel Arthur Unaegbe was also killed in the coup..an igbo man Gen ironsi was also the man who quelled the coup..but somwhow it was an igbo coup and any igbo person be u a young girl,an oldwoman heck even a foetus in the womb you are fair game to be shot or sliced mercilessly..

meanwhile other tribes have led several coups without even as much as a mention of their tribes how much more any kind of victimisation of tribesmen

Una never talk wetin igboman do una for this country..probably a morbid jealousy due to their enterprise and midas touch to all facets of life..
Nnamebuka:
Isn't instructive that the man with 'a modicum of sense of history' couldn't tell the tribe of coup plotter. Or is South South Igbos too?

This is still the bane of Nigeria existence which the writer of the article was trying to point out. You believe the truth and lies subject to when it suites your narrative or leanings. Lol
stop this lies
Nzeogwu is Igbo from Anioma Igbo subgroup Asaba.
Ademoyega was Banjo's child in the army - a fellow Igbo sympathizer(they both died for the Igbos)
Ifeajuna is Igbo from onitsha
Unaegbe its either he opposed the plotters or he was simply collateral
( an account says he didn't wanna release the amoury, that's why he was killed and the person who said this is Igbo )

Ironsi didn't quell anything -he only took advantage of the confusion to seize power

The moment you guys realize and accept that that coup was an Igbo coup the better for your delusional minds

theFilmtricsay
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by gawu1: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Arrant nonsense!!!! Daily trust and it's fake writers again !!!!Did Igboho go to Kano and start kidnapping people? If Iskilu wants to be seen as an activist he should move to Kano or Daura and start fighting bandits
Where is the arrant nonsense in the write up? The writer only cited these two as examples of how hypocritical our media has been these days and how far it has been promoting insecurity of lives of Nigerians directly, a course it supposed to defend instantaneously if put in danger.
The issue of Sheik Gumi is another case of how our so called media and it practising men are fanning ember of discords. In his own attempt to find solution to the security challenges that has bedeviled us today especially in the northern part, the Islamic scholar has taken serious risk by meeting with various armed group persuading them to drop their arms for dialogue; yet the media and some section of the country have been doing everything to wear him terrorism regalia. Time without number the man has explained what his missions are: to mediate, persuade, and make the murderous armed bearers see the sanctity in human life. He has explained the motivation factor that propelled him into it. being a renowned Islamic scholar and a norther, he believed he likely command respect among a number of these recalcitrants who he hoped that should he take to appealing to them they would surely listen to him.
He has visited them, he has talked to a number of them, a number of them have voiced out willingness to embrace peace. We have seen videos and pictures of the meetings.
But we have resolved to call him one of them. The irony is that these same people calling the Islamic preacher unwarranted names today were his press singers when he was galvanising the country to draw supports for their preferred candidates during electioneering campaign to the 2015 and just concluded 2019 presidential elections.
If sheik Gumi could be called a terrorist or supporter of terrorism who must be arrested and put to bar for calling his people to stop killing no matter what, what then should Sunday Ighoho who has instructed his own kinsmen to take up against unconfirmed criminals be called?
An activist? No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Spandau: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:

One problem with you yorubas is,you always write history to suit you,so that you all will be good people why others are all bad people.

If you are waiting for me to give you pictures or refer you to texts or materials, you won't get anywhere. I have an elderly family friend who was a teenager in Benin when it happened. He narrated everything he saw to me. He himself escaped by whiskers.

Now when I said gay partner, it was not literal but figurative. The Igbo leadership convinced the North to not agree on that clause. This, my friend is not a fallacy. It is true. Everything they know today, Igbo taught them. And I mean what I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Spandau: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:

You guys accuse Awolowo of being tribalistic. Is he not justified now? He had foresight. He knew the North and what they stood for. But the Eastern Region would rather frolic with the North than with the West because of some fake detribalized mentality that was not mature for that time.

1 Like

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by MoIbrahim: 1:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Did igboho go to Fulani region to cause nuisance
Or are you saying that
Wakili is a fulani right activist in Yoruba forest

Okay, so the forest get language sef grin
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by calcal: 2:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Mr. journalist, you have nothing to sell. your story is just senseless.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Spandau:

You guys accuse Awolowo of being tribalistic. Is he not justified now? He had foresight. He knew the North and what they stood for. But the Eastern Region would rather frolic with the North than with the West because of some fake detribalized mentality that was not mature for that time.
Your Awolowo was the one that introduced tribalism in Nigeria.

I know your yoruba history never taught you about how Awolowo first fought Zik,when Zik won the prime minister of western region after independent.

Awolowo gang and fought him,saying that Igbo man can not be a prime minister of western region,even when Awolowo carry one Nigeria for head.
That was how tribalism came to Nigeria.

He had foresight by fight for one Nigeria,by starving 3 million easterner kids,by confiscating all money Easterner have in bank before the war.

We have seen Nigeria he fought with his foresight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Spandau:

If you are waiting for me to give you pictures or refer you to texts or materials, you won't get anywhere. I have an elderly family friend who was a teenager in Benin when it happened. He narrated everything he saw to me. He himself escaped by whiskers.

Now when I said gay partner, it was not literal but figurative. The Igbo leadership convinced the North to not agree on that clause. This, my friend is not a fallacy. It is true. Everything they know today, Igbo taught them. And I mean what I am saying.
Still on yorubas fallacy.

"I have an elderly family
friend who was a teenager in Benin when it happened"
This is the line you yorubas always use when you want to do what you people know how to do Best,which is lying.A teenager then told you what happened.
Tomorrow your children will tell the same lies,claiming same thing.

which means you have no proves of war crime by Biafrans army,but you bragged before that if i need proves,you will show me.now it a an imaginary story told you by one teen then.

If you need a prove of war crime by yorubas soldiers against south south people,i will show you here.not all this lies yorubas tells just to justify their involvement in the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2021
BSdetector:

This sounds alot like the flatin0 dogs I've meet.

......igbos are highly marginalized.
......igbos run the economy.
......igbos own all the houses in Lagos.
......igbos are unable to get houses to rent in lagos cus yoruba landlords don't rent to them.
...... tinubu is a drug dealer.
.......igbos populating asian prisons for drug dealing offences.
........Igbos: Yoruba's are cowards.
........igbo man runs away disguised as a woman cus he's not man enough to take the heat.
........Yoruba's hate igbos
........yet igbos troop into Yorubaland were they do business and practice their religion freely without harm, unlike up north where they get beheaded.
....... Yoruba's are fulani slaves
........ Azikiwe literally turned down an opportunity to be prime minister and to partner with hausa fulani that gave him ceremonial presidency.
......... Yoruba's are not to be trusted, they are cheats.
.......... basically you stand a 80% chance getting cheated at markets populated by igbos, do business with an Igbo man and soon he'd be plotting on how to cheat you out.
...........we want Igbo presidency.
...........we want biafra.
...........igbos when Osita okoro(delta state)- caught for kidnapping; he's not Igbo he's Niger Delta.
..........igbos when crude oil is involved;delta state is part of Igbo(biafra).

I can go all day about you guys bvllshit..... only those with a negative IQ number will fall for you guys generational propaganda...cursed tribe of africa.
Who is this one.

Who get time to read all this ranting of a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by BSdetector: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
Who is this one.

Who get time to read all this ranting of a coward.

No need to read it..... you're a living embodiment of everything written there.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by HRMK: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2021
uv got to tell us what nnamdi kanu is!am sure he is ur tribesman and u must know!!
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by alasane: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

What is Kanu fighting for?

Just a criminal and fugitive seeking media attention with those whose brains he has reset with bread and noodles looking for his feet to kiss
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by ThatFairGuy1: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2021
adeolakemi:
Taa gbafuo there come and ban me na
Nah we dey run am, nah we dey run am! cheesy
You've been incarcerated, enjoy the term behind bar(fence). cheesy

Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by 7lives: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
Why then did the same Awolowo join hausafulanis to Fight war against Easterners if truly he knows that?

Let me help you, so you don't know how zik and the East, been dey play uncle Tom to both the British and the North?.
So how can war break out between the north and the East, but the East is now bringing the war to the west?, which kind wahala?.
Is it not better to join force with the north to send the invaders to hell?.
If You are in Awolowo's shoes, would you have done it differently?.
Omo Ina la ran si ina, period.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by chiagozien(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
7lives:

Let me help you, so you don't know how zik and the East, been dey play uncle Tom to both the British and the North?.
So how can war break out between the north and the East, but the East is now bringing the war to the west?, which kind wahala?.
Is it not better to join force with the north to send the invaders to hell?.
If You are in Awolowo's shoes, would you have done it differently?.
Omo Ina la ran si ina, period.
Yoruba history.

Now it is war between East and North.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by 7lives: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2021
Spandau:

That I do not know. But what I know is that Igbos were going to invade the Western Region in order to win the war because Lagos was the FCT. They invaded Benin in the Mid-West and committed war crimes( I got proofs), tried to enter Yoruba territory via Ore in present Ondo State. They were stopped by the Yoruba elements in the army in the fiercest battle in the history of the civil war. If you were Awolowo, would you fold your arms? They could have headed Northwards and exact revenge for the pogrom committed against them. The Hausa/ Fulani/ middlebelt elements in the army then were classic mumus who lacked sense, discipline and decorum so it would have been not too difficult to tackle them.

Besides, much earlier before all the coup and katakata, Awolowo suggested that a clause be put in the then constitution to allow for easy secession of any component region back then, the Igbos confronted him and stated that the unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable. All because they were jealous of the advantages in Lagos and Ogun state. If they had cooperated with Awo back then, all the mess we got ourselves into that led to the civil war and present problems by these cows from the North would not have happened. Back then, the Igbos and Yorubas had the intellectual advantage tthat these Muslim terrorists can still not match till today.

You get time dey explain, since the colonial days, Igbos have been nursing a secret agenda, of hijacking Yorubaland from the inhabitants.
And there were some dafts like Adeniran Ogunsanya, who can't even read between the lines dancing along with them.
God bless Awolowo for noticing the hidden agenda and promptly nipping it in the bud, imagine Zik as premier of SW?.
Go and watch why Akintola had to die.
Everything is on youtube.
Oko kii je ti baba t'omo ko ma ni aala, let Igbos mind SE and leave SW alone.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by 7lives: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2021
chiagozien:
Your Awolowo was the one that introduced tribalism in Nigeria.

I know your yoruba history never taught you about how Awolowo first fought Zik,when Zik won the prime minister of western region after independent.

Awolowo gang and fought him,saying that Igbo man can not be a prime minister of western region,even when Awolowo carry one Nigeria for head.
That was how tribalism came to Nigeria.

He had foresight by fight for one Nigeria,by starving 3 million easterner kids,by confiscating all money Easterner have in bank before the war.

We have seen Nigeria he fought with his foresight.

Why should Igbo man become the premier of SW?, igbo man no get homeland?.
No wonder Zik manipulated his malo friends to vote against. secession clause, now who's crying.
Re: Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo by Boomark(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

Igbo people dont have se*se at all

Tears everywhere on our matter. The indispensable and generous Igbos have free buckets for all cry cry babies that would not mind their business and be on their own.

Get blanket from Iyabasira and wipe your face whenever you are through. But I feel this tears might go on forever. Sorry.

#Tearsforever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caretaker Committee: Internal Implosion In APC Seems Inevitable – Banire / "Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu" - Bianca Ojukwu / 2019: Yoruba Youths Set Agenda For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.