Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists (6729 Views)

Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by SamuelOamen: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
The Federal Government has declared it won't negotiate with terrorists and bandits.

National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno (Rtd), who stated this during the weekly ministerial briefing at the State House in Abuja, said government would rather deploy all necessary forces to eliminate criminals.

According to him, negotiating with the criminals would suggest weakness and incapacity on the part of government.

He said the government would not succumb to blackmail and the use of criminals by proxies to harass innocent citizens.

“While the government is not averse to talking it must apply the necessary force because you can’t trust these people.

“Government wants to use military assets to eliminate them but if along the line, the come out, good. It paints the picture of weakness, incapacity," Monguno said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-we-wont-negotiate-with-bandits-terrorists-fg/

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Racoon(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Audio! So says the government supporting and rationalizing every actions of bandits/terrorists.By their fruits you shall know them.I am not deceived/taqiyyaed:
-"A fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north." -Buhari.

-"Proscription of Ansaru(BH terrorists) violates the constitution..We hate to say this has turned out to be prescient, in view of the dangerous provisions of the Boko Haram’s and Ansaru’s proscription Order.

The Order’s assault on the press freedom and the Constitutionally-guaranteed rights of ordinary Nigerians is unprecedented in the country’s history....."
-Lai Mohammed.

-"The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect. "We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohammed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by udoakwa(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stupid F.G lying bunch of fools, deceitful idiots

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by CodeTemplar: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
You only accept repentance and reward it with amnesty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
But same Buhari was the Negotiatior designate of the Boko Haram in the past

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by DaddyRochie1642: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
I refuse to be Deceived grin

4 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
When we don't understand who we are, what works for us as collective group of people. What are our differences that is actually springing these individuals/Tribe hatred Like we ain't really looking at the big picture of Nigeria.
Like something is wrong with these gathering who can't forge ahead than pointing to each other foul... i beg to ask? What exactly is wrong with Nigerians living here? Like we wait till there is a foul then shout. I am a Yoruba man, when Baba Iyabo was there. we didn't ask for the obvious need, maybe because we enjoyed it afteral na Yoruba dey there.

Spare me the excuse that Jonathan is not an Igbo, when he was ruling the agitation no go far. Do you expect a Fulani/Hausa to revert Government to something that won't his region, when the thinking is that they are still enjoying the fair share... That is by the way sad

Rumours had it that some of these banditry came out of " I must win Mentality ", sùkẹ̀ undecided

What are the bandits demands? Justifiable? If not give them 1week to surrender arms or proscribed as terrorists. Let the new service chiefs take it from there.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by tutudesz: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Non-Kinetic approach grin

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Bampeh: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Negotiating with bandits only encourage them to do more. A tracking chip should be implanted in all the citizens of Nigeria so as to enable the government track a missing or a kidnapped person.

Bampeh is making sense

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by slawormiir: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass government negotiates with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by RuneKingThor: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
No one believes this so called government of terrorists again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by blinking001(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Gbamsolutely....let it be known to all that the federal government isn't going to chicken out in its responsibility of safe guarding lives and properties of its citizens...pikin wey say him mama no go sleep how himself go sleep...if you bring katakata come, the federal government go make sure say you take your head take am...please always endeavour to report criminals to relevant authorities....this country is ours to keep and protect..
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I refuse to be Deceived grin
Yes o.. You refused to be TAQIYYAED.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by blazepascal(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
sad anybody that negotiate with bandits are also bandits that means the fg are also bandit

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Auntyada89(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's on paper..but behind the scene.. we know their games.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by content208: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
V
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by careytommy37(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I thank God I never campaign for or voted for this fraudster I'm Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Bobosneh: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
I laugh in patapata voice

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by adesegun121(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Chachangi: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
But Ghumi said Government Officials were always with him when he visited (maybe negotiated is not the word) the bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by bigdammyj: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Kharol1234: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
But they keep negotiating
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Tranquility4u: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
The Criminals called bandits that are buying more sophisticated weapons are not ready to lay down their arms. The government should not be fooled by these criminals. They are not ready for any peace negotiation. They, and criminals like them should be annihilated at all cost.

With fire with force.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by henrysam(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Then do what is needful and stop cuddling the bandits and the kidnappers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
I have said over and over negotiating with these bitchs called kidnappers won't stop these illicit business.

Stop negotiating and paying these bitchs make their business less lucrative they will stop.

What I'm I even saying? Is it Buhari that his fulani mad gene has overide his sensibility will provide security

Since the millitary now turned pussy army and can not boot buhari a s s out of Aso Hell then we have to wait much longer battling these disgraceful menace.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Lanretoye(m): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
but you can pay them ransom.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by John4B: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mouth! u ppl are good in making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Thermodynamics(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
The federal government of Nigeria itself is a terrorist, their own part is to use Niger Delta oil to sponsor and protect the terrorist.

The Nigerian government work in hand with boko haram, herds men and other terrorist group with a common aim of converting everyone to Islam.

That's the truth.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Negotiate With Bandits, Terrorists by Funkeshuga(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
North and their calamity, they've turned this country into another show of shame

God punish all southern leaders that failed in the first republic to exit this country from this retrogressive aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Flee To Cameroon To Escape Boko Haram Violence / Nigeria Set To Become Cement-exporting Nation — Dangote! / Palestinian Women Take On Israeli Soldier(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.