Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir (613 Views)

Criistano Ronaldo Has An heir We Are Now Waiting For Messi heir / The Pressure Is On Emery, So Let’s Look At Potential Replacements / Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by kenzysmith: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
As someone who has followed football for over 22years I appreciate the two football genius in Lionel messi and Cristiano Ronaldo both have dominated football for a long period of time and they are approaching d end of their careers football world dread the day when both of them we both hang their booths. kylain mbappe and Ering haaland play similarly to Cristiano Ronaldo for some years now ronaldo has drop flair for goals that his what haaland and mbappe is giving us. haaland has been more consistent with his scoring ratio just as Cristiano, hannland does not dribble like messi buh his a very technical player good at positioning and opening just as Cristiano, mbappe do step overs like Cristiano his hard to compare both with Ronaldo buh they share similarities. on messi we have yet to see an hier the player who play slightly close to Lionel messi is Mohammed salah who will be 30 next year we are yet to see a player that can beat 3 players and produced the magic messi does with football. I respect Cristiano ronaldo buh it would be a big blow when Lionel messi hang his booth.

Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by Queenlovely(f): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
you just want argument abi
Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by kenzysmith: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
you just want argument abi
No baby just stating facts here
Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by paulolee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
messi is an alian n u av to wait for another century...jus appreciate dt u saw this one..

1 Like

Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by EFULEFU1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Messi's heir is Ahmed Musah na

1 Like

Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by Numerouno94(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ronaldo fans will not b happy wit u.
Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by kenzysmith: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
paulolee:
messi is an alian n u av to wait for another century...jus appreciate dt u saw this one..
I pray is son emergence soon and play like him
Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by kenzysmith: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Numerouno94:
Ronaldo fans will not b happy wit u.
lol

Re: We Have Seen Ronaldo potential Replacements Yet To See Messi Heir by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
I pray is son emergence soon and play like him
Dream on. Messi is like a fiat currency note, once you burn that note, to kill Buhari is easier than getting that burnt note. Hope you understand what I mean?

(1) (Reply)

How I Won 2.6 Million Naira On Betbonanza Virtuals - Shola, Ilorin / Lewandowski Breaks Muller’s 49-year League Scoring Record / Goalkeeper Emmanuel Uzoigwe Of Fc Ifeanyi Ubah, Is One Of The Best In Npfl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.