Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player (30557 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by SarkinYarki: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
She is a good player
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Amalekki: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
people with real life see beyond tribes and ethnicity... only nairalanders fight themselves across such lines
Na joblessness don scatter their brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Choosing(f): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
This is a girl with skills and ambition not urgent 2K girls like Zzor,Fati2001 and Onyi22

only God knows the number of mentions these girls get in a day
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's good, her prayer has been answered.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Eye service, how many people has she help in her family ? make the whole world see say I be good person na una kW.

No be only eye service na Nose disservice. Nonsense spewing Sadist

How many people in her family do you know that plays football like the girl she helped.

How many people in her family has come out to accuse her of being stingy to them.

How many people in your family have you given just a thousand naira hungry mofo browsing in free mode.

Be Happy for once for other's success

2 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by shiwex: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
What the Government cannot do? Big up to Desire. Minister Dare.. useless bunch that are just sleeping there
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by FreeSpirited: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Female privilege once again.
I can count 1 million and one talented young guys who never saw an helper..Being a female gives u many things on a platter.
I won't blame Bobrisky for porting to the vagina people. So much opportunity being a vagina person.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Superboss: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations to you, Abisola.
I wish you the very best in ur quest to be a pro.
My lady, Desire, you have really done well.
Keep it up.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by slimman007: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
This is a girl with skills and ambition not urgent 2K girls like Zzor,Fati2001 and Onyi22

Guy you are looking for trouble see how they will bounce on you grin grin grin
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Mozino007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
You just spoke my mind....
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Marshalees10(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg me sef na better baller o
I dey look for good agent wey fit help me
To do short video clip no be issue
Zzor e no get button wey you fit press for me?
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Marshalees10(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Slawormiir you fit help your boy too o

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by tellwisdom: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Where this one wan see help give person?? sad.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Truthabulabula(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Football?

Nah

I rather see it on screen. Girls playing football, looking like female hulk.

Turn off.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by tellwisdom: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Marshalees10:
Slawormiir you fit help your boy too o

Which wing u de play? How dem de play indirect free kick?
Ball to hand Na foul or play On?
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Oshokalo: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
I will like my daughter to be a sport woman mostly a footballer
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Topmaike007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
make them no catch you cos na death by rape them go give u oo grin

BELIEVE
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Grace
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Iatrogen: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice.....

But hope say she nor just be ball juggler only
Because to sabi play ball different from being a ball juggler

Anyway...na only my real niggarrrrs way sabi football go understand this my statement

You watch the video at all? Abi na to just dey shout "damn niggarrr, real niggarrr" you sabi?

Olori peskele.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Jeon(f): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

stop fooling around because of likes have they ever asked you for 2k.this is how you guy's draw see finish to urselves after if they give you insult you will be yelling they have no respect and manners.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Marshalees10(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
tellwisdom:

Which wing u de play? How dem de play indirect free kick? Ball to hand Na foul or play On?
An indirect freekick is played inside the eighteen yard box A ball to hand is not considered as a fowl. So it's game on.
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Jeon(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Choosing:

only God knows the number of mentions these girls get in a day
they hate the them yet they keep on mentioning their names. this is sickness bro
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Marshalees10(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
tellwisdom:

Which wing u de play? How dem de play indirect free kick? Ball to hand Na foul or play On?
I'm naturally a number 9. But I can also run the flanks in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation.
Thanks in anticipation of your help
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Jeon(f): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mozino007:
You just spoke my mind....
mind reader. well-done. but they don ever beg you for urgent twok?
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Arinze624: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Igbo Àmàka grin grin grin
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Navalguy: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
My helper's pls locate me oo on nairaland o, Student of f.u.b.k birni kebbi. 5003328322
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by jimyjames(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
Eye service, how many people has she help in her family ? make the whole world see say I be good person na una kW.

Will that add money to her account? Just shut up
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Mexyz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
miracood:

baba what's sup if way clear for u as u're reading this
abeg u help ur boy with 1k?
I wan use this money put something for belle. since morning na water dey my stomach abeg!

if u need my aza I go drop am

Hunger don make this one blow him cover grin grin cheesy
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by OBALOLA55(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
OSHIGUN SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY AND OTHER E-WARRIORS WILL NOT SEE THIS ONE O embarassed
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Hezmatosky: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I hope she gets to the zenith.

Good one from Oparanozie.
She's already at FCMB kiss sad ina asu oyibo kiss
Re: Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player by Cryptomillion: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Star, Reece James Reveals CCTV Of Thieves That Broke Into His Home / De Jong: When Messi Gives Advice, You Listen / Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.