Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,139 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) (60345 Views)

Toyin Lawani Stuffed Toilet Paper In My Bra For My Birthday Dress' - Kemi Olunlo / See The Most Expensive Toilet Paper Worth $1.3M. Photos / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Felabrity:
Seun who pushed this thing to frontpage?
na mynd44

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Make she kuku share her shiiiiiiiit now. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by offset67(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
this girl stupidity is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Highzeek(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
Pink is beautiful grin

My wedding suit go be pink.
you be gay

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
peter8535:
use ur hand 2 wipe out shit..dat's a whole lot of shitz
They don't know anything that u have to clean with tissue paper first before washing, he must be a yoruba guy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Bakpeacb(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
BlueAir:
sad God this is disgusting. How will she know when the butt is wiped clean. Is this supposed to be a show off cruise ? Obun
Please leave this stuff real man don't use toilet paper,lolllz.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kenmatt:
This means that DJ Cuppy is dirty. As she is using paper to clean up after defecating.

There is no how there will not be an atom of shit in your anus if you do use "tissue paper" to wipe your ass after defecating.

Use water to wash it off and stay clean.
You're the dirty pig here, why will u use your hand to carry shit,. The method is to use tissue paper first to wipe before you wash with water. Dirty yoruba boy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Shabaleen:
we no agree for this ur advice.
He doesn't know anything, using hand to carry shit, what a weird thing to do. Why not wipe the ass first with tissue paper then wash with water, in that u don't come in contact with much shit
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dis gal shit go smell well well
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
Tissue papers don't clean butts, water do. Anyone still using Tissue without water is dirty.
You're the dirty yoruba boy. How can u use your hand to carry shit, the idea is use toilet paper first and then wash with water to reduce the contact of her hands with feces. Again dirty yoruba boy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by NOwazobia: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're the dirty yoruba boy. How can u use your hand to carry shit, the idea is use toilet paper first and then wash with water to reduce the contact of her hands with feces. Again dirty yoruba boy
I know you don't understand simple english and i know the reason. The reason is that english language and basic reasoning are not taught in esn camps. Now read the last sentence again, but slowly this time. Moreover learn how to used soap and water to rinse properly. Also, shit is shit whether plenty or small. Again, Tissue paper is even worse as it will make you spread the shit allover your butt. Read slowly this time mr developer.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
I know you don't understand simple english and i know the reason. The reason is that english language and basic reasoning are not taught in esn camps. Now read the last sentence again, but slowly this time. Moreover learn how to used soap and water to rinse properly. Also, shit is shit whether plenty or small. Again, Tissue paper is even worse as it will make you spread the shit allover your butt. Read slowly this time mr developer.
Yoruba dirty boy I'm a core fulani breed, I have no question about that, you'll are dirty worthless piece of shit u wash with your bare hand without using toilet tissue first. How can shit spread when u clean it off with tissue than using your hands directly? Goes to show how dirty you Yorubas are,
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
disgusting
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kinkinatus(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Oooh!! That is just nasty. Too much info that I dont need to know.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kemikemoo: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmn.....I don't know where you got this information from...all I want to say is that your source of info is not legit
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

I can bet my balls....as that toilet fine reach she nor dey sit down on top poo or urinate...
She still get children's potty way she dey use poo and urinate..then after she go empty am inside...

And for those quoting me....and asking me why...
Let me tell you all a secret
although girls do that because they are trying to prevent toilet infection because their vagina picks infection easily but still
Ladies are too dramatic and they behave like babies at home... only when they are in public they behave like angel and coordinate themselves
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Kemikemoo: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
That you don't agree with him doesn't mean you should be stereotypical when it comes to yoruba people
Kebbiprince:

Yoruba dirty boy I'm a core fulani breed, I have no question about that, you'll are dirty worthless piece of shit u wash with your bare hand without using toilet tissue first. How can shit spread when u clean it off with tissue than using your hands directly? Goes to show how dirty you Yorubas are,
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by emonis88: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Felabrity:
Seun who pushed this thing to frontpage?
na so o! so we no get work ? na to come online come Dey read about cuppy toilet paper, colour ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Childrenic-Adult!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nansense.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
rich people get money and some no get sense
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why are people complaining about her? Did she bring it to Nairaland? People go the girls Instagram page and copy and past her. Then you guys are calling her attention seeking....
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
If you get pink condoms you go knack this babe free of charge > grin grin

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Maconstruct(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
It's alright

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by DesignAndBuild: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bye nairaland

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Which kain wahala be dis! Nothing ghetto man no go see for city!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
BlueAir:
sad God this is disgusting. How will she know when the butt is wiped clean. Is this supposed to be a show off cruise ? Obun
envy Kee you there grin tongue

How does it feel to see an ambitious girl not waiting/relying on daddy's money to succeed

I am sure we wouldn't be reading your envious ridden post if it was a picture of an illiterate housewife pounding yam for her husband while sweating profusely to serve her husband on her knees grin tongue

Oniranu tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by Crunchyg3: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kenmatt:
This means that DJ Cuppy is dirty. As she is using paper to clean up after defecating.

There is no how there will not be an atom of shit in your anus if you do use "tissue paper" to wipe your ass after defecating.

Use water to wash it off and stay clean.
And who told you that she doesn't use water after using the tissue. Do you normally go in there with her?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
sweetrace:
Why are people complaining about her? Did she bring it to Nairaland? People go the girls Instagram page and copy and past her. Then you guys are calling her attention seeking....
lmaoo are you surprised?

How will They have the opportunity and avenue to express their hate,envy and Bile! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
WHEN U DONT KNOW WHAT TO POST AGAIN。
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by StreetFight: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
This billionaire's daughter is obviously depressed. SHe will commit suicide one day
Re: DJ Cuppy's Toilet Paper Is Pink (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
I wonder how that her brown substance will look on that tissue paper grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.