Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity (9459 Views)

Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Durchmann(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2021
mvem:
they used mercenaries in 2014 till 2015...south Africans mercenaries

I know.
That was GEJ being transparent.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Durchmann(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

You are so dumb. Mercenaries are known to negotiate training, logistics and weaponization with the same insurgent they were asked to fight in the first place. They always do this when they are disengaged from servicing the country. It's a risky business dealing with this mercenaries. They are not loyal to anyone. plus they are ever so willing to create the problem that will force you to look for their services once again.

You're the naive one.
Mercenaries end up knowing everything that influences a war they are engaged in.
Or have you forgotten the revelations from the mercenaries GEJ hired then?
Use Google and enlighten your naivety.

The Boko Haram & Bandit Crisis isn't an innocent one.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Durchmann(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2021
stealmatic:

what do you even know, please ask Libya and other African countries that have foreign marceneries ,is there country better now? the problem is the North,they hate civilization,they need to be left alone to battle with themselves while we work on our security issues,like we in the south west, East our borders should be well secured,am sure in few months time they will come to their senses after they have finished themselves,

Lol...
You're very naive.
In the Biafran war, mercenaries were hired.
Go and read up.
They have their uses. They are an experienced lot and they tell you the truth about a war theatre whether you like to hear it or not. Remember, they are mercenaries because they are paid for the job.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Basher8583: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Durchmann:

You're the naive one.
Mercenaries end up knowing everything that influences a war they are engaged in.
Or have you forgotten the revelations from the mercenaries GEJ hired then?
Use Google and enlighten your naivety.

The Boko Haram & Bandit Crisis isn't an innocent one.

Guy it appears you just want to respond to me for the sake of responding because you are not making sense at all.

You bring in mercenaries, you expose them to the inner workings of your military formation and then you disengage them. What makes you think they will not willfully feed the same Intel to the opposing insurgents for a fee. These are the disadvantages of engaging machineries. They are not loyal and don't owe you any obligation to be loyal.

Engaging the services of merceneries was one of GEJ's biggest failure
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by stealmatic(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Durchmann:

Lol...
You're very naive.
In the Biafran war, mercenaries were hired.
Go and read up.
They have their uses. They are an experienced lot and they tell you the truth about a war theatre whether you like to hear it or not. Remember, they are mercenaries because they are paid for the job.
Who is more naive now,I asked a simple question,those countries that have mercenaries are they doing better now,u are here telling me cock and bull stories,about mercenaries rented during Biafra war
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Durchmann(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Basher8583:

Guy it appears you just want to respond to me for the sake of responding because you are not making sense at all.

You bring in mercenaries, you expose them to the inner workings of your military formation and then you disengage them. What makes you think they will not willfully feed the same Intel to the opposing insurgents for a fee. These are the disadvantages of engaging machineries. They are not loyal and don't owe you any obligation to be loyal.

Engaging the services of merceneries was one of GEJ's biggest failure

No!
Sabotage was GEJ's biggest undoing. He failed because politicians in the north sabotaged his efforts.
I know you've been reading the litters of confession all over the news lately.
Re: Babagana Monguno: FG Won't Engage Foreign Mercenaries On Insecurity by Durchmann(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
stealmatic:

Who is more naive now,I asked a simple question,those countries that have mercenaries are they doing better now,u are here telling me cock and bull stories,about mercenaries rented during Biafra war

What war on earth do you not find mercenaries? It's their job for God's sakes.

Even America with all its military might hires mercenaries in areas where they do not want to risk the lives of their soldiers or want to protect their image from bad PR.
Once again, Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 1,900 Fulani Herdsmen / Human Trafficking: Edo State Highest Hit In Nigeria - Attorney-general / Explosion Erupts On NPDC Crude Trunk Line In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.