Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Unable To Download Whatsapp On Google Playstore - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unable To Download Whatsapp On Google Playstore (169 Views)

Huawei P30 Pro 190k official Google playstore on board / How To Download Whatsapp Status Video, Picture And GIF Without App / How To Download Whatsapp Picture And Video Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Download Whatsapp On Google Playstore by Lematin(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good afternoon guys
Actually,my WhatsApp has been notifying me since few weeks ago that it's about to expire
So it actually expired yesterday evening
Early this morning
I tried downloading it on Google Playstore
Due to insufficient space,I deleted some stuffs sha Just to create space
Eventually, I was able to do that.
When it get to 97%, it stopped downloading
I tried again up to that level precisely for like 5 times, it's still the same thing
One out of the five times in downloading, it was able to get to 100%
and it's telling me app can't be installed
I tried collecting it manually from a friend,still yet it's saying app not installed
What could be the cause and solution??

NB: Am using Itel P36 16GB ROM 1GB RAM

(1) (Reply)

TOPIC CLOSED!!! I Need This Design Asap / Iphone Xr 64gb / Grow Your Youtube Channel Get 1k Sub And 4000 No Scam We Are Trusted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.