Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Something Beautiful On The Internet Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Something Beautiful On The Internet Today (543 Views)

How To Find Affordable Live Lobster Deals On The Internet? / Australian Police Python Photo Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Source: @heisTactic(Twitter)

This is probably the most beautiful thing you will find on the internet today.

It's a Picture Thread.....

1 Man finds a stray dog and decided to pick it up

1 Like

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
2 The dog's condition at the time. sigh, so sad

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
3 Dog was taken to the vet for proper treatment

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
4 Still at the vet being taking care of

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
5 Dog started looking good

6 Okay, this will blow your mind

1 Share

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
7 The end

I think this goes without saying that you're not ugly, you're just broke... You need money to unlock that inner beauty you got

Or maybe just get out of Nigeria.

My own submission: Let the world see love in your actions, show people the type of love they can't deny...Where there is love, there's no darkness.

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 what are your submissions?

2 Likes

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Fahdiga(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wonderful. there's a huge difference between the Oyibos and blacks. this picture above is a good example

1 Like

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Bilabong(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wow. Nice.
At this point Nigerians will post "Dog for sell, 1.2million.

2 Likes

Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wonderful. there's a huge difference between the Oyibos and blacks. this picture above is a good example

You think a black man can't show this type of love to a stray dog?
Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bilabong:
Wow. Nice.

At this point Nigerians will post "Dog for sell, 1.2million.

grin grin grin...it is very possible
Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Fahdiga(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Skyfornia:

You think a black man can't show this type of love to a stray dog?
Can you do it?
Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Skyfornia(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Can you do it?

I can but I won't... reason is I don't like pets. But there are good number of pet lovers in nigeria that will do this without blinking..my elder brother is one.
Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Fahdiga(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Skyfornia:

I can but I won't... reason is I don't like pets. But there are good number of pet lovers in nigeria that will do this without blinking..my elder brother is one.
I can so far it is a dog. I'm a dog lover
Re: Something Beautiful On The Internet Today by Kayberg: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wow! This is really cool!!

(1) (Reply)

Chat With A Veterinarian For FREE!!! / Pedigree 6 Month Old Male Pug In Ilorin / Kindly Rate My Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.