Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA (449 Views)

PDP Urges Buhari To Hire Mercenaries To Fight Insurgency / See The Photo Of Sheikh Gunmi that Is Causing Wahala On Social Media / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Gunmi to help fightinsurgency - National Security Adviser, Maj-Gen. Babagana Monguno (retd.).
He said this at interview granted. He said what Shiek Gunmi is doing is not bad, that as a citizen he has right to talk to anyone.
Details later

Source nigeriainfofm 99.3
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mugono said, FG Go employ service of Shiek. Gunmi to fight insurgency.
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Niaja no balance again. I was listening to 99.3 fm my leg de shake.
Lalasticlala
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by optionalY09: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let him start by delivering the ones currently in his care to the authority, Just leave the long story for now, as it stands now Gumi is a suspect and he needs to be tried in a competent court for aiding and conniving with terrorists. If there has been any life lost he must the be charge for murder. The authority should demand him to surrender the bandits under his watch to them for proper prosecution.

He must give a public explanation for all his speech in support of the bandits

He must be keenly investigated. He should not be hired as security agent he should be investigated and prosecuted. Thats the right thing to do
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
optionalY09:
Let him start by delivering the once currently in his care to the authority, Just leave the long story for now, as it stands not Gumi is a suspect and he needs to be tried in a competent court for aiding and conniving with terrorists. If there has been any life lost he must the be charge for murder. The authority should demand him to surrender the bandits under his watch to them for proper prosecution.

He must give a public explanation for all his speech in support of the bandits

He must be keenly investigated. He should not be hired as security agent he should be investigated and prosecuted. Thats the right thing to do

I still de think am for my head after the 6 o clock news on 99.3
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na same NSA say make we no be cowards and fight bandits.
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by saaron(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
The fulani terrorist regime can only deceive themselves. Sane minds already know Gumi is the regime's negotiator for fulani terrorist murderers camping in forests and bushes all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by EastisBae: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bastardized country! You want to work with a man who has been fraternizing with terrorists in fighting the same terrorists? Are this people not mad? How can you work with someone who sympathizes with terrorists instead of arresting him and interrogating him??

I spit on this useless fools!!
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
EastisBae:
Bastardized country! You want to work with a man who has been fraternizing with terrorists in fighting the same terrorists? Are this people not mad? How can you work with someone who sympathizes with terrorists instead of arresting him and interrogating him??

I spit on this useless fools!!

I no fit understand. A whole NSA dey yarn okpokpoto.
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by ogododo: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2021
Dem don shoot those who came to girls school in Kaduna.
Re: Gunmi To Help Fight Insurgency - NSA by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
But Gumi says he believes in 99% non kinetic method na

So how is fg hoping anything to come out of Gumi if they are not the same

(1) (Reply)

2023: PDP To Pick Atiku Or Saraki, Buries South Presidential Ambition / Drama As Sen. Dickson Confronts Sen. Dahiru Over Comment On Bayelsa’s Population / The Once 'Beautiful Ones' Have Turned Ugly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.