Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) (49050 Views)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Fake Commissioner Receives Salaries For Two Years In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Gbamsoloutly
ah! Ebuka even you?

1 Like

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nonexistent1:
What has my innocent mom got to do with this your frustration? Oga biko take your depression next door.
Bc u couldn't respect the old woman old enough to be your fuccking mom

2 Likes

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by mansoura(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
sarrki:
Niger state transport commissioner receiving COVID-19 vaccine.

Hajiya Rahamatu Muhammad Yar'adua, the Niger State Commissioner for Transport, has received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Na dem... angry

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by beejay85: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
neyop85:
Instead of vaccinating all front line health workers and people with health issues they are busy sharing the vaccine within themselves. This country is a joke and I hope this Astra zeneka show them pepper.
The plan is to vaccinate d elite with Astra zeneca....then quietly vaccinate d masses the Chinese vaccine acquired on long term loan grin

3 Likes

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by pelly22: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
;D4
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by ThisisBuhari: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
YorubaLord:
So these Terrorists are actually scared of ordinary needles yet, they easily and effortlessly stab and pierce their fellow humans with knives and swords. angry
your mumu don do now. Is it Northerners you are referring to as terrorist. Have sense. I am from south and am not with you on this one.

aṣiwère
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
The vacine is it only for the north..where can i take it in benin city is it free of charge or na for only the rich

1 Like

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Ajeyo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'd na to embezzle money,her face go open like devil own.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Ajeyo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'f na to embezzle money,her face go open like devil own.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
To let my imaginations run wild, her p*ssy must be sweet and cute.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
YorubaLord:
So these Terrorists are actually scared of ordinary needles yet, they easily and effortlessly stab and pierce their fellow humans with knives and swords. angry
Illiteracy is indeed an incurable disease undecided
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by fasho01(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2021
gnykelly:

public figures and government officials need to take it and show the public that it's safe.

Key public figures, which has been done already. Now, distribute it to people that need it most..

Well, the palliative saga comes to mind
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by ameh99: 2:14am On Mar 12, 2021
But they were not scared of hiding palliative kwo... undecided
undecided
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ah! Ebuka even you?
We gats appreciate better thing if we see am na

1 Share

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by mytty: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2021
EXPERTS everywhere TALKING, advising people not to subject THEMSELVES to this illegal PANDEMIC that is a global FRAUD being PERPETRATED by Satanist AGAINST humanity, but it's a shame that even those who are SUPOSE to know better are the ones falling prey in order to encourage humanity to do the same

Use this Link to see lots of EXPERTS from different continents speaking out against this satanic agenda

http://m.bixel1.net/uzy5xn
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Bc u couldn't respect the old woman old enough to be your fuccking mom
you're the first kebbi person I've seen on this forum.
why is your state not always on the news either positive or negative.
at times I forget Kebbi stat exists

2 Likes

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:41am On Mar 12, 2021
infact! very big joke sef
neyop85:
Instead of vaccinating all front line health workers and people with health issues they are busy sharing the vaccine within themselves. This country is a joke and I hope this Astra zeneka show them pepper.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin

Who nor dey fear injection.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2021
fasho01:

Key public figures, which has been done already. Now, distribute it to people that need it most..

Well, the palliative saga comes to mind

the vaccine cannot go round. we don't have the money or the capacity to do it.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2021
If na to open her leg for her political benefactors or to steal, she no go scare
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Ndi the Future is Femail grin

Dramatic bleeding gender!
Shatap! Read the comment below yours grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Nightalan:
A lot of sexually starved and disgusting people. There's no one too young or too old to sexualize no matter how decently dressed they appear. Gosh!
I noticed that and I pity the few men with a good head out there.
God forbid I bear a son like these sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by ShaqFu: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Still don't understand why some people (especially women) are so very afraid of needles. Still baffles me till this very day.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Kriss216: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2021
AuroraB:
Shatap! Read the comment below yours grin cheesy
I don't have your time today. Try tomorrow
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by Meteng: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2021
How can one woman be this beautiful
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're the first kebbi person I've seen on this forum.
why is your state not always on the news either positive or negative.
at times I forget Kebbi stat exists
True even Jigawa. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2021
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin

Who nor dey fear injection.
I no dey fear am.
Re: Rahamatu Yar'adua, Niger State Commissioner Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2021
fasho01:
She is very beautiful though

However, what seems to be the criteria for the vaccination? Holding public office or what? Cos in the western world, its given based on priorities - the elderly (from the most old and vulnerable downwards), health workers working directly with the vulnerable and in the front line, and those are the ones who have been vaccinated. However in Nigeria, every politician is going viral from the exercise. Smh
You should read Animal Farm by George Orwell. That's where we are right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.