Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Writer Needed Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writer Needed Urgently (546 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently by Layemidguru(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Content writers needed for urgent hire.

Must be able to produce good articles at a speedy rate.

Message me on WhatsApp with your samples and resume work immediately

0-8-1-4-3-5-8-6-9-7-4

1 Like

Re: Writer Needed Urgently by Fab21: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2021
I write short fiction. 08132735608
Re: Writer Needed Urgently by Red7: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Layemidguru:
Content writers needed for urgent hire.

Must be able to produce good articles at a speedy rate.

Message me on WhatsApp with your samples and resume work immediately

0-8-1-4-3-5-8-6-9-7-4

Good Evening

I have a team of three, myself and a couple of my brothers and together we write extensively and have cast experience in producing quality writings.

I'll like you to give me a trial as I promised you won't be dissapointed. Not only do I have a team of quality hands capable of working with me to bring your ideas to fruition, you can expect a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship because " Relationships " to me is as beneficial as the financial rewards for writing.

You can count on me to produce captivating ebooks, product reviews, news articles, Health and fitness articles, Cryptocurrency and financial advisory articles.

Whatever your content needs maybe, you can count on me to give you satisfactory results. And, guess what, I use premium tools like Grammarly, Turnitin to list a few of the resources I use for working.

Kindly connect with me so we can discuss all your content writing needs on

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Open Letter / Nigeria Defence Academy Admission 2013/14 Last Batch Asistance-07031543819 / Article Writing Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.