Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture (910 Views)

After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by Tiwaz2: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
That why there is no change in the country, Transfer of power from a friend to friends - Just take a look - All the Delta state Governors from 1999 till now in 1 picture.

A sensitive position like a state governor is passed down between known people and it’s not thought-provoking in any way?

From Ibori to Uduaghan to Okowa.., who's next?

Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by RedSquid: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Details has moved progressively inspite of very little done and familiar faces. Oyo, Edition, Osun, Benue Kogi, Jos, Jun away, Kano, Kwara, Edo, Sokoto, Kebbi, Taraba has been tossed to and fro
Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by YoungboyNBA(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't think the Federal Government is supposed to use the refunded loots of the big frog eyed bastard in Oghara or Abraka wherever the fvck he is from.

But in a second thought, I think they should spend it on projects that will bring sustainable development to the country abeg instead make the money loss.
Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by RedSquid: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
I don't think the Federal Government is supposed to use the refunded loots of the big frog eyed bastard in Oghara or Abraka wherever the fvck he is from.

But in a second thought, I think they should spend it on projects that will bring sustainable development to the country abeg instead make the money loss.

Don't be deceived. 6 billion recovered funds isn't the problem of Nigeria don't be carried away. Buhari has purchased weapons 2 to 3 times each time spending 500 billion Naira. Such madness is responsible for Nigerians problems.
Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by capitalzero: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Boring loot belongs to delta state.
Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by Rugaria: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
That Ibori is the real godfather.. Even from prisons in far away Britain, he was pulling the strings, foisting governors , senators, HoR members without fail. Will later come back to fully assume his position and possess his possession! Doesn't even talk much but very effective! All this in Delta State with all the ethnic and sectional rivalries funded and fueled by militants, oil moguls and strongly monied political actors.. Wish hexwas using his power to do good..
Re: All The Delta State Governors From 1999 Till Now In 1 Picture by Tolexander: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tiwaz2:
That why there is no change in the country, Transfer of power from a friend to friends - Just take a look - All the Delta state Governors from 1999 till now in 1 picture.

A sensitive position like a state governor is passed down between known people and it’s not thought-provoking in any way?

From Ibori to Uduaghan to Okowa.., who's next?
The police behind them is the next

(1) (Reply)

God’ll Reveal Truth Behind Chibok Schoolgirls’ Abduction — Doyin Okupe / An Urhobo General David Akpode Introduced The Arabic Inscription On The Army Sym / 25 year old Man Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.