Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) (45520 Views)

Julius Ekemode 'Orlando Julius' Is Dead (Throwback Photos & Videos) / Register For These Musical Programs Today / Get 50% Discounts On Any Of These Musical Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Chochovini: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
NONE. But with all my Heart, I would gladly bring back:-

1) Whitney Houston of blessed memory.
2) Michael Jackson.
3) Lucky Dube.
I will forever miss these cute souls till the end of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by ayodeleakinadew(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Style Plus
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
ScamHunter:
None

None of these music add anything to your spiritman because worldly music such as reggae, calypso, Jazz, Rock&Roll, Blues, Country, Classical are mostly demonically inspired. If you find yourself always gravitating towards them, it is a sign that your spiritman is shriveled and devoid of the presence of God.
See this one typing nonsense
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Seunfretty: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Well....in bringing anyone if them back then it has to be the ones doing a music genre we don't quite ave any one doing.....psquare were good but aside their dance and videos that were always electric we had other artiste that could deliver something close to their style....Mohit was great but nt really spectacular in delivery asides wande coals brilliance....the only crew that stood out on style was styl plus....their delivery is nt something anyone would cough out and they did real Rnb music....plantation boys comes close.....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:19am On Mar 12, 2021
saphiere:
I booked to post the pictures I just posted.

Mynd44 Seun Dominique OAM4J
accessing nairaland with alternate account after her other account was banned
https://www.nairaland.com/Sapphiere

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Style plus

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Polynek(m): 1:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Na P-square oo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by NotGej: 1:33am On Mar 12, 2021
None. The world/ we have moved on.
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Graysons: 2:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Bring back Westlife undecided
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Lagoon0: 3:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Uyi168:
For me, it's definitely style plus..

Four years don waka, we still carry go..

We nor see una again.. embarassed.

And mohits..

Mohits records..
It's don jazzy again..
Wande coal..
The prince is here..

You're a real nigga, almost many people remember that song at 400L at university, but our own case 1 person waka cry

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by neonbash0: 3:35am On Mar 12, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Sorry, I don't give a damn about Nigerian music. It's all noise.

Well you should take a listen to styl-plus. They were really good.
They're the only Nigerian music I listen to till this day
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by MattEdozie(m): 4:13am On Mar 12, 2021
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=BigBrowser post=99805600]Nothing lasts forever in life.

Please I was denied access to write exam today because of
school fees. It's my final year please. Same fate awaits me
tomorrow if I don't pay. Please I need assistance of 15k to
complete the amount. Please come to my rescue. Please
consider my situation. God bless you.

Aniah Peter
Access Bank[this format is outdated, idiot][quote author=BigBrowser post=99805600]Nothing lasts forever in life.

Aniah Peter
Access Bank[this format is outdated, idiot]
[quote author=BigBrowser post=99805600]Nothing lasts forever in life.

Aniah Peter
Access Bank[this format is outdated, idiot]
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Sorry, I don't give a damn about Nigerian music. It's all noise.

Don’t let the door hit you on your way out... undecided
>
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by JaceBlaze: 4:19am On Mar 12, 2021
I'd pay them not to set foot in a recording studio again instead.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Drsnives(m): 4:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Felixalex:

Ikpu!
grin ukuwani kwenu
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Plantashun Boiz.

Who is talking about P square?

Naira Marley is a million times better than p square.

No be only p square, na p square root. undecided

U think all the plantation boiz are all from Benue , one is Chibuzo !

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by NwaliE01: 5:16am On Mar 12, 2021
I so missed style plus.
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Maghan37: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2021
As for me it is stylplus. Those guys definitely rocked it back in the day.
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Athemisia: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2021
ScamHunter:
None

None of these music add anything to your spiritman because worldly music such as reggae, calypso, Jazz, Rock&Roll, Blues, Country, Classical are mostly demonically inspired. If you find yourself always gravitating towards them, it is a sign that your spiritman is shriveled and devoid of the presence of God.
Guy you are heavily brainwashed.... nothing like worldly music. How do you explain the songs of Solomon in the Bible? where Solomon sang about women, sex and other things.
There's nothing like church music.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Auxtin85:
Mo' Hits and Style Plus
Baba 70 band
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by LZAA: 6:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Plantashun Boiz.

Who is talking about P square?

Naira Marley is a million times better than p square.

No be only p square, na p square root. undecided
Your mumuism no get boundary
Why does everything igbo scare you undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2021
ScamHunter:
None

Chai! See rubbish writeup and way of thinking!
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by oyeb15: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Many we're still young during d time of plantazion boyz, Remedies and Maintain.

These guys diverted d attention of Nigerians from Juju, Fuji, Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obe, to Hip-Hop Music.

After them Awilo Logomba took our attention to foreign African music b4 Style-plus then later Psquare won our soul back to hip-hop.

Mohits came when d stage has already been set.

Including kc presh in this category means u add other groups like zule zoo, black tribe, tribes men etc

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by madjune(m): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2021
I will do anything to have Wande Coal make his kind of music again.

That guy is so underrated.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by vertueptime: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2021
U for sell ur fone or collect bank loan if it was worth it other than trying to scam people

BigBrowser:
Nothing lasts forever in life.

Aniah Peter
Access Bank

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by vertueptime: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2021
U for sell ur fone or collect bank loan if it was worth it other than trying to scam people.

BigBrowser:
Nothing lasts forever in life.

Aniah Peter
Access Bank

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Pclemenza: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Kobicove:
By the way Mo'Hits was never a musical group per sé undecided
You are right, more like a record label just like DMW
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Pclemenza: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Roon9:
1. MaD melon & Mountain Black

2. PlantashunBoiz

3. Mohit

4. Artquake

5 Junior & pretty

And then Psquare.

Junior and Pretty, miss those guys
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by Pclemenza: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
alingo2013:
Mo Hits for me cool cool cool cool

Those guys made my childhood
Ok, now I know your age
Re: Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) by cutedharmee: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Ahahahah sombori say Plantashun boiz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) / There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.