Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package (170 Views)

Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Did America Have Foreknowledge Of Gabon Coup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package by Resurrection212: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Today I saw one idiot talking nonsense that the peanut They gave aboki to invest na suya and Fanta they used it to buy.

This is third time America government would gave stimulus check to their citizens.

The first check was $1,200
Second. Was $600
Now another one $1,400 is on the way.

Who do will offend in this country?

1 Like

Re: Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package by johnmartus(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin angry you are waiting for stimulus check you will not get it during Buhari time.

Tinubu is only person I trust that can give a reasonable stimulus check. We need to vote him 2023.
Re: Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package by CodeTemplar: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
The greatest stimulus package for us is whatever can stimulate our brains to start being productive. Of course what can 5k do for aboki? Suya and fanta is about the best way to flex it. Can that money buy fertilizer alone talk less of seeds and cutlass?
Re: Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package by Resurrection212: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'm not expect it too. But I am just saying that this government has failed in their responsibility.

Mind you its not a crime to campaign for your corrupt politicians but endure to create your own thread.
johnmartus:
grin angry you are waiting for stimulus check you will not get it during Buhari time.

Tinubu is only person I trust that can give a reasonable stimulus check. We need to vote him 2023.
Re: Did America Government Ask Americans How They Spending Their Stimulus Package by johnmartus(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin shut up kid.
Resurrection212:
I'm not expect it too. But I am just saying that this government has failed in their responsibility.

Mind you its not a crime to campaign for your corrupt politicians but endure to create your own thread.

(1) (Reply)

Those Women Who Showed Greatness When The Times Were Odd / Happy Birthday To Hon. Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba / 1,000,000 Acute Malnourished Afghan Children Could Face Death By Year-end, WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.